Business Changes.................

Yes, I'm direct to Ben, but I came over to him with agents in tow. I believe in what he does, his integrity, work ethic and most importantly his mentorship. With that being said, while I do recruit, on a very small scale compared to "marketers" I would consider myself a top producer, though Ben can speak to that if you ask him. Plus I have experience running some very large companies before coming into insurance.

I lead by example and from the front. I don't sit behind a desk and keyboard and expect agents to make money for me. I go and make it myself, bring them in the field with me (even Agents not direct to me by the way) and teach them how to be success by using their own unique personalities and skill sets.

As far as LH, I love they do that. I teach my agents to smile when we see their policies in the home.

One of the best people I have had the pleasure of meeting in this business. Heck he was field training an agent all week that is not mine or his. Just help everyone anytime you can and the numbers will work themselves out!

One of the best people I have had the pleasure of meeting in this business. Heck he was field training an agent all week that is not mine or his. Just help everyone anytime you can and the numbers will work themselves out!

Thank you!

And Anytime! Love what we do brother.

I don't know Cybrspidey from Adam. But you can learn a lot about a person and whether they know about this business from their posts.

I believe him to be the real deal and an asset to this forum.

I don't know Cybrspidey from Adam. But you can learn a lot about a person and whether they know about this business from their posts.

I agree 100%.......................

I call him my walking underwriting guide LOL. I don't have a clue how he knows as much as he does about all the companies guidelines :)

Well, until he questions one of your posts. :biggrin:

False accusation. But, that's nothing new.

I have never had a problem here nor been attacked by any real producer or real FE IMO. Never!

When they disagree with me it's all business. The FOS marketers and fake producers always make it personal.

The dude with Parker and Asses made it personal year ago. But, you have never once seen the guys I worked with at EFES make personal attacks toward me. And you never will. Brad Aden has never attacked me personally and he never will.

Doesn't matter what IMO the real deal agents are with they do not attack me personally.

Nor take pot shots in hiding.

So go ahead and make your unfounded accusations. The truth is always on my side.

wrong.jpg

I appreciate that. I really enjoy what I do. The ups and downs, any real agent acknowledges that they exist, but also... most days, I have to pinch myself to make sure this is all real!

When you not only care about your clients, but more importantly, care about the agents you work with, and to be honest, stomping the **** out of horrible agents' business... success is sure to follow.

Anyone who does know me from Adam will tell you, I'm the same on the phone, in the field and in person. What you see is what you get; unless your my wife and I've done something I need to kiss up for! Lol

I always start my Agents DKing... that way they get more exposure and get good at overcoming objections to even get the opportunity to present. Then I help them develop their phones skills.

Yeah I think that's a good idea, seems most real imo's agree.

False accusation. But, that's nothing new.

I have never had a problem here nor been attacked by any real producer or real FE IMO. Never!

When they disagree with me it's all business. The FOS marketers and fake producers always make it personal.

The dude with Parker and Asses made it personal year ago. But, you have never once seen the guys I worked with at EFES make personal attacks toward me. And you never will. Brad Aden has never attacked me personally and he never will.

Doesn't matter what IMO the real deal agents are with they do not attack me personally.

Nor take pot shots in hiding.

So go ahead and make your unfounded accusations. The truth is always on my side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back