Business Changes.................

wrong.jpg

Yeah...typical insurance forum derailment. Happens to every single thread. I guess I should be happy I got two pages out of it before it went sideways.

I always appreciate the help and feed back, but G damn this place is like a gossipy drama filled soap opera. I don't know how you guys come here every day....lol

Yeah...typical insurance forum derailment. Happens to every single thread. I guess I should be happy I got two pages out of it before it went sideways.

I always appreciate the help and feed back, but G damn this place is like a gossipy drama filled soap opera. I don't know how you guys come here every day....lol

And believe it or not, it has improved.

Last edited:
HAHA, needed a good laugh tonight... thanks guys!

Somehow I can't imagine someone with the handle (See Deez Nuts) being easily offended! lol

HAHA, needed a good laugh tonight... thanks guys!

Somehow I can't imagine someone with the handle (See Deez Nuts) being easily offended! lol

Or it's (CD's nuts) at which point, I could easily be offended if I'm looney. We've all had those phsyc. patient clients who have the 1000 yard stare in their eye and we don't know if they are going to snap and try to kill us during the application process. Just had one recently, and this guy was a bruiser. He could've inflicted some heavy damage on me before I escaped....lucky for me, I'm supple.

Or it's (CD's nuts) at which point, I could easily be offended if I'm looney. We've all had those phsyc. patient clients who have the 1000 yard stare in their eye and we don't know if they are going to snap and try to kill us during the application process. Just had one recently, and this guy was a bruiser. He could've inflicted some heavy damage on me before I escaped....lucky for me, I'm supple.

Haha, I had one of those last week, while training a new agent! Never made it beyond the threshold of the porch. About as redneck (NOT in a good way) as it can get. Ready to kill someone. Had no interest in us being there, set the appt just so he could "scare" me if you will. Haha. Didn't work! He came out making threats, cussing...

So, I just "rubbed" my lower back, being quick on the draw... wouldn't have been an issue if he went bat **** crazy.

As I get back in the car, I look at the agent and I said, "Ok, so that doesn't happen very often, but it does happen... ready for the next one?" He looked me in my eyes... hesitated, and said "Yup". He'll be riding with me again very soon!

Haha, I had one of those last week, while training a new agent! Never made it beyond the threshold of the porch. About as redneck (NOT in a good way) as it can get. Ready to kill someone. Had no interest in us being there, set the appt just so he could "scare" me if you will. Haha. Didn't work! He came out making threats, cussing...

So, I just "rubbed" my lower back, being quick on the draw... wouldn't have been an issue if he went bat **** crazy.

As I get back in the car, I look at the agent and I said, "Ok, so that doesn't happen very often, but it does happen... ready for the next one?" He looked me in my eyes... hesitated, and said "Yup". He'll be riding with me again very soon!

Lol....where do you work, the wild west? You pack heat on appointments?

Back