Business Changes.................

Or it's (CD's nuts) at which point, I could easily be offended if I'm looney. We've all had those phsyc. patient clients who have the 1000 yard stare in their eye and we don't know if they are going to snap and try to kill us during the application process. Just had one recently, and this guy was a bruiser. He could've inflicted some heavy damage on me before I escaped....lucky for me, I'm supple.

CD from "Walker Texas Ranger"? His nuts?:eek:

I've wondered long on this. Should I? I haven't in 30+ years, but years ago, was held at gun point once. Living in WV one would think it would happen often.

Obviously this is up to the individual. And I have never felt threatened sellig Final expense, well maybe a couple times. But the Surance Man gets a pass it seems.

I carry everywhere though. I would much rather have it and not need it then not have it and need it.

Obviously this is up to the individual. And I have never felt threatened sellig Final expense, well maybe a couple times. But the Surance Man gets a pass it seems.

I carry everywhere though. I would much rather have it and not need it then not have it and need it.

Or just in case a big Bull Mastiff walks around the corner after you close the gate behind you

Without a doubt I carry everywhere I go. You never know when all hell will break lose or you have to save a Snowflake's life (bet they'll like guns then :biggrin:)!

You never know. One of our Post members was stabbed recently. While shopping he saw a lady being accosted by a guy. He got involved, during a quick fight the guy stabbed our guy. Our guy pulled his folder and reciprocated with interest. Our guy was a lot older and a lot fatter but former Airborne. Police followed the blood trail and took the bad guy to the Hospital before jail.

Sorry CD. This may derail the thread.

Back