Buying individual health "leads", Exclusive Internet vs. Aged Leads - Benepath vs. Lead Hustler

I am not saying these plan should never be sold.. To a starving man, a half loaf of bread is better than none...

Ok then I'll say it: THESE PLANS SHOULD NOT BE SOLD.
By anyone, period, ever.
They never should be authorized for sale by any insurance commissioner's office, but they are, and that's where the blame starts.
The problem is that people never, never, never understand what it is they are NOT getting. Never.
Until their luck happens to run out. Then they're screwed. And the insurance agent who screwed them should go to jail and serve time there along with the commissioner of insurance who authorized the sale of that flimsy no-good for nothing plan in the first place.

Ok then I'll say it: THESE PLANS SHOULD NOT BE SOLD.
By anyone, period, ever.
They never should be authorized for sale by any insurance commissioner's office, but they are, and that's where the blame starts.
The problem is that people never, never, never understand what it is they are NOT getting. Never.
Until their luck happens to run out. Then they're screwed. And the insurance agent who screwed them should go to jail and serve time there along with the commissioner of insurance who authorized the sale of that flimsy no-good for nothing plan in the first place.
Why don't you tell us how you really feel about them? :)

Math check. My mistake... I purchased 100 aged leads for $100 three times. I have spent a total of $300. My first order was placed 11-21-2017. Since that time I have produced $35,100 in annual new business premium.

My total annual commission on that is about $8,700. Far cry from "thousands of times my money"...I don't know what I was thinking. Sorry. So, I am happy with that (obviously), but there will be more coming, as I have many more "in the hopper". As of now, it is the only marketing I am doing.

Compared to my experience with Benepath exclusive internet leads, this is great. With Benepath leads I grossed in commission just about what I paid Benepath, so, net of $0.
What are you saying to these folks once you have them on the line?

Latest posts

Back