Buying individual health "leads", Exclusive Internet vs. Aged Leads - Benepath vs. Lead Hustler

It really doesn't matter what product you are selling, clients have selective hearing and selective memories. When the claim is denied, the investment projections don't meet expectations or the car does not achieve the MPG they want, they are unhappy.

They are upset and looking for someone to take the fall.

If they can find the person who sold them that piece of junk they will take it out on him or her. If the loss is big enough they will attack the company that made or sold the product.

If they can't get satisfaction quick enough they go to social media. God forbid that your name ever becomes a hashtag.

To be fair, no one on this forum really cares how agents (and non-agents selling non-insurance products) earn their living. They don't care if your presentation is honest or not.

But what we DO care about are people who are hurt because they were suckered into buying based on a fast talking pitch.

There are a lot of ego's on this forum. A LOT.

But cut through the bluster and (most of the time) you will find someone that truly cares about the consumer. Buyers and agents often are snookered by presentations that only hit the high points.

This is the no spin zone.

You should buy it, but you have to health qualify. Also, this
Capture.JPG
is just one of many places it is discussed, in writing. There are more. Also, the limits (chosen by the insured) are accepted in writing, signed by the insured. If that is not enough, it is also discussed and agreed to in a recorded telephone conversation.

You should buy it, but you have to health qualify. Also, this
View attachment 4207
is just one of many places it is discussed, in writing. There are more. Also, the limits (chosen by the insured) are accepted in writing, signed by the insured. If that is not enough, it is also discussed and agreed to in a recorded telephone conversation.
funny thing about this plan.....the cap design prevents any one hitting the max on a single condition......

Hope no one on these plans need a transplant. That $1 million annual cap just kicked them out of getting one. With or without a donor.

What's chemo coverage look like? RX?

I don't care what it costs if you break your arm. I care what it costs when the doc says "Its Stage 3 cancer". "Its Multiple Sclerosis". "Your baby has Chron's Disease".

There are a lot of ego's on this forum. A LOT.

This is the no spin zone.

Love this! And no one who has survived in this business doesn't have a decent ego. If you don't have an ego, you aren't selling.

Oops, you are right. My mistake. Let's try it this way...how many presentations did you see made last year? That is 2017. Or even 2016? Exact number not expected but a good guess would be appreciated. I know for a fact you saw exactly ZERO of mine, but that does not mean you did not sit it on some one else's pitch. Please...tell me.
Again, most the plans I see are presented in the way I said. Did not have to sit in on the actual presentation to know how they were presented based upon what the insured says they were told.

I don't have to sit in on your presentation to have an idea what you tell people based upon what you have posted in this thread.

In 1989, I was state manager with Orange State which became Mega Life and Health, now Midwest owned by Health Markets. They were the original purveyor of this stuff. When I saw how they were marketing it, I left.

Back