CALENDAR leads?

I haven't had much luck getting Facebook leads outside of a large metro area so that's not super helpful for me. But for those that like working in the city that could work here or there.

I haven't had much luck getting Facebook leads outside of a large metro area so that's not super helpful for me. But for those that like working in the city that could work here or there.
Yeah, I ahd a vendor try to supply Facebook leads for me in my rural area.. They ended up costing him almost $60 each even though he was selling them to me $20.... Needless to say, we didn't do a second order.

Happy 4th everyone!!!

I just saw the add for their internet leads on Facebook. He was pretty excited about them. Said you get the lead in real time as soon as the person fills out the ad in your area. He also had a stack of direct mail leads in his hand and "threw them out the window" because these apparently are way better.

Any of y'all have any experience with them?
I have used them. They are... Fine? Too expensive for what they are, but better than an TM lead. I know a couple of agents who like them better than Direct Mail, but they both live in areas where direct mail doesn't pull well. I also know a third agent that uses them AND direct mail together to get 30 leads a week total and says that the premium on FB leads is higher than his DM but fewer total sales from them, but my experience didn't show me the same results. Ymmv I guess.

I only ran them for about 3 months while I was having some lead flow issues on my DM.

Cool thanks so much for your insight!!!

I have used them. They are... Fine? Too expensive for what they are, but better than an TM lead. I know a couple of agents who like them better than Direct Mail, but they both live in areas where direct mail doesn't pull well. I also know a third agent that uses them AND direct mail together to get 30 leads a week total and says that the premium on FB leads is higher than his DM but fewer total sales from them, but my experience didn't show me the same results. Ymmv I guess.

I only ran them for about 3 months while I was having some lead flow issues on my DM.

ive Used them. They are pretty good and gave me a good return. I am not ready to stop using dm leads, but these are a good supplement to them. Cody’s a fair dude, he’ll cut you a good deal on your first order...but you’ll need to ask.
Any good recommendations for DM. I'm seeing a lot of negative reviews on this site for MSPM. I've used them in the past. I know there were issues, but they weren't the absolute worst. They are telling me they are getting a .5% response for FE in my state of MN. Also Chris Etheridge at LC won't mail here and Kramer says the territory is taken. Any help would be invaluable.

Any good recommendations for DM. I'm seeing a lot of negative reviews on this site for MSPM. I've used them in the past. I know there were issues, but they weren't the absolute worst. They are telling me they are getting a .5% response for FE in my state of MN. Also Chris Etheridge at LC won't mail here and Kramer says the territory is taken. Any help would be invaluable.
DayTimer's been happy with MSPN.

I've had no "issues." Response rate is fine, the card says "life insurance," which likely kept the response rate a bit lower than a more generic benefit card would have received. My best return was 1.6%, my lowest return mailing was right at 1%.

For me, the best part of MSPM is their lead mapping application which provides you with a map of everyone who received the card, not just the responders. You will have access to this application with your entire mail list for 1 year. If you are at all willing to cold knock, this is the way to go.

I asked for a "seed" card with my initial order, which means that MSPM mailed me a lead card with my name on it. I had this card laminated at Office Depot, and I take to the door of non-responders and say "hey, what's wrong with you? We sent you this card about the funeral coverage to pay for your burial or cremation so your family doesn't get stuck with the bill, and you never sent it back!"<I give a BIG eye roll right there, shaking my head in disgust> I continue, "Where can we sit the f--- down and go over this, you procrastinating low life piece of sh--?!" <ATTENTION I do NOT actually use this approach, but its been a long day and I'm feeling it, if you know what I mean>

I have sold several policies cold knocking names on this list, including three in the last two weeks or so. If you are contracted with Columbian, you will save about $40/1000 or something like that. Because of that, I do try to write some of these with Columbian. However, to qualify for Columbian's best rate is pretty tough for many of my FE peeps, so if I can't get them best rate with Columbian, I write them with other carriers I have with my IMO.

Another benefit of the lead mapping is I now know my counties much better than I had previously. I can literally "see" on the map where my responses are coming from, as well as those areas where the mail drop produces nothing but crickets.

If I had to give MSPM a negative, it would be that there is a bit more of a lag between placing the order and the cards hitting the mailboxes than I would like, but that is relatively minor, and the pluses far outweight that little negative.

Back