Can EFES Vacate this Board Jesus Christo

Their top recruiter is a proven liar, or ***. The jury is still out.

Find him here: Insurance Forums - View Profile: jdeasy

Your better of joining Equita. Much better contracts, leads, and training. Plus they are classy people.

OK.. thanks for the link that proves nothing of your slanderous accusations.

----------

JD is a lot of things, but a liar or an *** definitely isn't one or two of them. JD is a great mentor, friend and resource...anyone who says different is just plain stupid.

And if you didn't know...I'm not a fan of his IMO.

Why are you not a fan of Fex as an IMO?

----------

Dude, you've been speaking about telesales and talking about the same company for a month... or get off the pot. Owner of that company is on this forum, go directly to him with your problems with his operation, I doubt he's figured out you're here to troll his business.

Regarding fex...join there operation and make your own determination.

You sound like a G-d. Allah Akbar? Freedom of speech reigns here in America, Dudette - and on this forum. If you don't like a post have a Coke and a smile and be on your way.

OK.. thanks for the link that proves nothing of your slanderous accusations.

----------

Why are you not a fan of Fex as an IMO?

----------

You sound like a G-d. Allah Akbar? Freedom of speech reigns here in America, Dudette - and on this forum. If you don't like a post have a Coke and a smile and be on your way.

I don't understand what you're saying, but if you don't like my post have a coke and smile and be on your way.

Back