Can EFES Vacate this Board Jesus Christo

Their top recruiter is a proven liar, or ***. The jury is still out.

Find him here: Insurance Forums - View Profile: jdeasy

Your better of joining Equita. Much better contracts, leads, and training. Plus they are classy people.

JD is a lot of things, but a liar or an *** definitely isn't one or two of them. JD is a great mentor, friend and resource...anyone who says different is just plain stupid.

And if you didn't know...I'm not a fan of his IMO.

Their top recruiter is a proven liar, or ***. The jury is still out.

Find him here: Insurance Forums - View Profile: jdeasy

Your better of joining Equita. Much better contracts, leads, and training. Plus they are classy people.

You just can't tell the truth. is it your goal to become the biggest fool to ever post here? If so, you are just about there.

Since you want to tell people where to find me, I'll show them where to find you,

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...m-insurance-marketing-joke-beware-t30017.html

Liar, thief, churn and burn operator, buffoon, etc. You just keep adding to your resume.

Please criticize me some more. I don't to be associated with anything you stand for.

Lol safe space in your wife who needs a little less BF % to get her going ;)

Oh, so now Mr. "Politically Correct" wants to bring family into it....Snowflake, I think I know who you are from your loser Securus days. I'm in Minden, Nv. If you're ever out this way, let me know. We can have a nice chat.....

I'm done Snowflake, I know I get tired of reading these school girl threads that drag on forever, So I'm out...

Oh, so now Mr. "Politically Correct" wants to bring family into it....Snowflake, I think I know who you are from your loser Securus days. I'm in Minden, Nv. If you're ever out this way, let me know. We can have a nice chat.....

I'm done Snowflake, I know I get tired of reading these school girl threads that drag on forever, So I'm out...

It's Sunday, he's at Bob's Gym waiting for John to show up.

Lol I didn't even know if you have a wife. I don't even know who you are. No i don't want to go to Nevada.

Just messing with you bro

----------

It's Sunday, he's at Bob's Gym waiting for John to show up.

Haha took me a second

Just curious - Is Hakim(sp?) the one doing the Webinars for a Telesales position(s)? - I attended one.. It was fishy from the start.

The presenter went on and on about the 'risk' and 'debt' he put himself in order to "give us(agents) the opportunity to succeed." That was mind control lingo intended to make the agent 'indebted' to him.

In the end they asked for $900 and $300 and month for the "system and back-end support."

The tone of the presentation was that of a dictator. He was yelling the entire time - not talking loud - yelling. Telling potential agents since the leads are "free"(nothings free), he will be monitoring us and scrutinizing our progress or lack thereof. Another mind control tactic to dominate the weak. I had a very uneasy feeling about the opportunity. If it's the same person-Hakim, his past is riddled with dishonesty and deception.

I will research the exact name of the company when I have time but I know for sure, Hakim's name was brought up in this particular thread. Apparently I wasn't the only person who's been exposed to this Telesales opportunity.

Aside from him - why is so much of this forum against jdeasy and Fex? Seriously? Just spouting off slander without proof is irresponsible and shows the dishonesty of the attacker not jdeasy.

Just curious - Is Hakim(sp?) the one doing the Webinars for a Telesales position(s)? - I attended one.. It was fishy from the start.

The presenter went on and on about the 'risk' and 'debt' he put himself in order to "give us(agents) the opportunity to succeed." That was mind control lingo intended to make the agent 'indebted' to him.

In the end they asked for $900 and $300 and month for the "system and back-end support."

The tone of the presentation was that of a dictator. He was yelling the entire time - not talking loud - yelling. Telling potential agents since the leads are "free"(nothings free), he will be monitoring us and scrutinizing our progress or lack thereof. Another mind control tactic to dominate the weak. I had a very uneasy feeling about the opportunity. If it's the same person-Hakim, his past is riddled with dishonesty and deception.

I will research the exact name of the company when I have time but I know for sure, Hakim's name was brought up in this particular thread. Apparently I wasn't the only person who's been exposed to this Telesales opportunity.

Aside from him - why is so much of this forum against jdeasy and Fex? Seriously? Just spouting off slander without proof is irresponsible and shows the dishonesty of the attacker not jdeasy.

Dude, you've been speaking about telesales and talking about the same company for a month...$hit or get off the pot. Owner of that company is on this forum, go directly to him with your problems with his operation, I doubt he's figured out you're here to troll his business.

Regarding fex...join there operation and make your own determination.

Back