Can EFES Vacate this Board Jesus Christo

Just about every organization outside of ins sales makes there people sign non competes. Warren Buffett made his employees sign non competes. But if you sign one, you better get some damn good secrets and training.

yea yea yea yea yea yea so similar of situations ........

i can only see the non compete thing being something you would sign if someone was providing you leads but then again if I was providing someone leads I wouldn't have them sign it because if I did hire them I'd be fully prepared to take losses anyway

----------

Bottom line:

EFES = Class
FEX = Trash

NSRH =
200_s.gif

....hehehe

Just about every organization outside of ins sales makes there people sign non competes. Warren Buffett made his employees sign non competes. But if you sign one, you better get some damn good secrets and training.

What is much more common is a "Non-solicitation" agreement.

They don't want you selling to their clients the second you walk out the door ... which I think is understandable. Non-competes are stupid IMO

What is much more common is a "Non-solicitation" agreement.

They don't want you selling to their clients the second you walk out the door ... which I think is understandable. Non-competes are stupid IMO

Non solicitations are part of the contracting paperwork we fill out with the carriers. No need for an IMO to have to make them sign another.

Fex isn't as big as they lead ppl to believe. The difference is Fex NEEDS this forum to recruit. They don't exist without it. EFES is doing just fine without this place.

How big does FEX lead people to believe? And you are completely wrong about FEX needing this place to recruit. They barely have a presence here.

Of course facts are not your forte anyway.

If you are concerned about e size I am pretty sure that FEX has more contracted agents than EFES. As if that matters.

Losers like you used to say I was a marketer for EFES too.

EFES is a fine organization. Run by good people. I was with them almost 5 years and am still one of their top all-time producers. A little over $1 mil ap with them. Still talk to some of the people at EFES regularly. Including this past week.

Now I'm a little over $1 mil ap with FEX. So I do have quite a bit of experience with both and knowledge of both EFES and FEX.

I've also had some contracts with 360 and dealings with Brad. He was always on the up and up with me and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

You never see real producers or real IMO managers and uplines or people that know me post negatively about me here. It's only people like you and the lead crook that constantly attack me.

And now you want to attack my IMO by extension. Do you realize how small that makes you look?

Of course you are anonymous so you don't care for now.

who can compete with you anyway!

:noteworthy::noteworthy:

----------

Can't understand this obsession with FEX. If they are large or small, so what? How does that put money in your pocket in either case? If you have a competing IMO/FMO, concentrate on what you can do better and don't waste your time knocking the other guy. Take the advice of Frank Bettger and always speak well of your competitor.

----------

Can't understand this obsession with FEX. If they are large or small, so what? How does that put money in your pocket in either case? If you have a competing IMO/FMO, concentrate on what you can do better and don't waste your time knocking the other guy. Take the advice of Frank Bettger and always speak well of your competitor.

Great advice from a wise and successful man.

----------

Not wasting time. I'm just in an RV buying time. FEX isn't a competitor, they are just not an honest IMO.

Take the advice of Frank Bettger and always speak well of your competitor.

Interesting, do you follow the same advice when running appointments? Seems most presentations spend a lot of time bashing competition, which is understandable and I do a little too, but I can see it backfire pretty quick. Most people don't want to listen to much of that.

Great advice from a wise and successful man.

Thank you Spidey. Didn't know you had that opinion of me. :)

----------

Interesting, do you follow the same advice when running appointments? Seems most presentations spend a lot of time bashing competition, which is understandable and I do a little too, but I can see it backfire pretty quick. Most people don't want to listen to much of that.

Yes... I never bad mouth other companies.

Back