Can Someone Find Out My Date of Birth from an Accident Police Report?

Well I hope they don't receive any kind of report. I know 3 years is no big deal, but they have only one son and pretty obsessed with him. My bf is still depend on them since we both are in college. :swoon:

Well I hope they don't receive any kind of report. I know 3 years is no big deal, but they have only one son and pretty obsessed with him. My bf is still depend on them since we both are in college. :swoon:

Most of the men that I know whose wives are a little older have been pretty successful in life and in their marriages.

When I was 34 I married a just turned 20 year old. That went to hell fast. Maybe I should have looked for an older dame. ha

Come to think of it, I wasn't looking then. It was a shotgun wedding. haha

if they find out from this accident, there's nothing we can do about it, but if they don't we don't have any plans to tell them before I graduate from school. So let's cross fingers that they won't.

if they find out from this accident, there's nothing we can do about it, but if they don't we don't have any plans to tell them before I graduate from school. So let's cross fingers that they won't.

Are his parents nut cases or what?:err:

We don't know what their reaction would be, but my bf says his mom would be pissed. But we don't really know. I think if he was a little bit older itd been easier to tell them.

What could happen if they find out? He is an adult. What part of Ohio are you in?

I don't think you any thing to worry about. They shouldn't find out.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You guys need to read between the lines. She was his high school math teacher. It's a problem.

LOL. I don't know, some have been getting away with it like that Bengal cheerleader/teacher.

Last edited:
In many places the police report is online and that is it, no real physical report to access unless specifically requested. If the parents don't have the report number then they cannot go online and pull it.

If they don't care, they won't know. However, if they REALLY want to know then they will find out or at least have access to it. If you don't make a big deal about it then neither will they as the insurance company won't really care.

As for the whole 3 year difference thing, big deal. As for the parents, only you can do the soul-searching to decide if you are going to be willing to deal with these parents forever if you can't even tell the age. I won't start a business relationship on a lie so I sure as hell wouldn't do it for a personal one. But that's just my free opinion so you get what you pay for...

I doubt if they would even read the report, that close nor would they would pick up on the birth date. As a father and grand father, all I want for my children, is they find a good partner. If you are an asset for your boyfriend, and encourging him to better himself, with education, and not pushing for marriage. I see no problem. Also you need to have more self esteem.

Latest posts

Back