Can Someone Find Out My Date of Birth from an Accident Police Report?

I wonder what else she's been hiding from her parents and his? Things that make you go hmm

I doubt if they would even read the report, that close nor would they would pick up on the birth date. As a father and grand father, all I want for my children, is they find a good partner. If you are an asset for your boyfriend, and encourging him to better himself, with education, and not pushing for marriage. I see no problem. Also you need to have more self esteem.

jacobtn said:
I wonder what else she's been hiding from her parents and his? Things that make you go hmm

Leave the girl alone....Nothing wrong with keeping things to yourself. I have a Mother in Law from well not sure if I should use such language around here.

She asked a question on a forum supposedly full of insurance professionals, If your client called you tomorrow asking this same question would you give her this hard a time?

To answer the question.....

The police will not send the report out without someone asking. The insurance company will not send it out unless there is a reason.

Usually, if a driver admits fault and it lines up with the incident, then its no big deal. The carrier will pay and it will all be done.

Now, there is nothing stopping the parents asking for a copy of the police report themselves and there is nothing to stop them from getting very upset about you driving their car.

Also, the insurance company will LIKELY ask if you should be rated on the policy. This would cause you to divulge your birthdate. Oops, maybe I missed a step. In case you weren't aware, the parents insurance policy will pay for the damage, not yours.

Its not that big of an age gap, in a few years. Honesty is the best policy on this.

Dan

Well usually in the report to the agent your date of birth will show. So if they call there insurance agent and ask about your birthday or driver licensed that information will be there for the takin.

I'm completely flabbergasted by the 'problem' here...
A 20 y.o. son (assuming he isn't SLOW and just got out of high school last year...I'll assume he's at least 2 years removed from h/s) is banging (no offense Jessica) a 23 y.o. woman who's in school, COLLEGE.

As long as the young lady is truly progressing towards a DEGREE and isn't really a dancer at the local strip club,
Why the h3ll would a normal parent have an issue, with this?

Is he he supposed to be gay? Is he there studying to be a priest?

It would make more sense (silly to me but) if the parents were against the son being in a relationship,period
but Jess said they knew and know of her...hence they knew she was driving the young man's car so they have to assume he's already seen her naked, they just think she's youger????

What's the difference between 21 and 23, when it comes to my 20 y.o. son having a GF?
There's something MORE going on here...not my place to ruin dude's game but his momma ain't gonna be THAT picky over who he's doin' in school (again, no offense..I'm speaking in a general sense).....

27 y.o. 'post college' off campus 'cougar' I get...
but another female student that could've been in high school WITH my son?
Doesn't sound right but good luck

I'm completely flabbergasted by the 'problem' here...
A 20 y.o. son (assuming he isn't SLOW and just got out of high school last year...I'll assume he's at least 2 years removed from h/s) is banging (no offense Jessica) a 23 y.o. woman who's in school, COLLEGE.

As long as the young lady is truly progressing towards a DEGREE and isn't really a dancer at the local strip club,
Why the h3ll would a normal parent have an issue, with this?

Is he he supposed to be gay? Is he there studying to be a priest?

It would make more sense (silly to me but) if the parents were against the son being in a relationship,period
but Jess said they knew and know of her...hence they knew she was driving the young man's car so they have to assume he's already seen her naked, they just think she's youger????

What's the difference between 21 and 23, when it comes to my 20 y.o. son having a GF?
There's something MORE going on here...not my place to ruin dude's game but his momma ain't gonna be THAT picky over who he's doin' in school (again, no offense..I'm speaking in a general sense).....

27 y.o. 'post college' off campus 'cougar' I get...
but another female student that could've been in high school WITH my son?
Doesn't sound right but good luck

Gemni, I think you should be a little more direct. :laugh:

My god I can't believe I read this! The answer is simple if they choose to get the police report yes.

As far as your age...and his mom finding out WTF...who cares. You will have much bigger problems than this one day I am sure learn how to deal with it and grow up. Not trying to be a jerk but I just can't even comprehend some problems that young adults think that they have today. I see so many young adults that just don't have a clue and this is case in point. There are so many other things I am sure you could focus your time and energy on other than worrying about something like this.

Okay everyone. Thanks for your advice. Today I opened my mailbox and found a bunch of police reports from different attorneys advertising their service and my date of birth was on all of them. So I assume they'd get the same mails, and probably will find out. I'll have to let it go I guess. If they have a problem with this they do. I can't really do anything about it. Thanks again.

Okay everyone. Thanks for your advice. Today I opened my mailbox and found a bunch of police reports from different attorneys advertising their service and my date of birth was on all of them. So I assume they'd get the same mails, and probably will find out. I'll have to let it go I guess. If they have a problem with this they do. I can't really do anything about it. Thanks again.

Just lie and tell them it must be a typo...:1cool:

Just lie and tell them it must be a typo...:1cool:

If it is the end of the world, I agree with @Senior just keep on LYING.......
it's not like you want to be seen as an honest trustworthy potential mate for their son anyway.

So just go ahead and, again lie to their faces, over such a trivial matter, and I'm sure that will illuminate the type of person they'd welcome into the family.

All this over a c/o '10 male with a c/o '07 female? I smell B.S.:err:

Last edited:
Back