Can Someone Find Out My Date of Birth from an Accident Police Report?

I don't understand why they should release the report to the public. Have been getting too many calls from insurance companies, doctors offices, etc

I don't understand why they should release the report to the public. Have been getting too many calls from insurance companies, doctors offices, etc

It is a public record. Anyone who is willing to pay the fee can get it. It appears a lot of insurance agents and doctor's offices in your area are.

i never got those emails after an accident. you probably posted in a few sources of information and they sold your info!

It is a lead company selling them. I recieved a stop sign ticket (rolled thru it)from bergen county's nj,finest, on rte 4. service road. They were giving them out as fast as they can write. I then recieved dozens of lawyer letters. I guess lawyers buy leads also.

I'm willing to bet that Jessica is lying, and is either A much younger than him, or B is much older than him than she is letting on.

More to this one than we are being told.

jacobtn said:
I'm willing to bet that Jessica is lying, and is either A much younger than him, or B is much older than him than she is letting on.

She could be telling the truth. There are a lot of "odd" parents out there. Maybe they are the type that buy kid leashes...

Why would I do that? I don't know any of you, I don't see why I should lie to you. I have a life and wouldn't wanna waste it by creating a fake thread. It was a simple question didn't expected many of the answers. I thought of this more like a professional insurance site, but apparently I was wrong. Sigh!

Why would I do that? I don't know any of you, I don't see why I should lie to you. I have a life and wouldn't wanna waste it by creating a fake thread. It was a simple question didn't expected many of the answers. I thought of this more like a professional insurance site, but apparently I was wrong. Sigh!

In all fairness I think you did get the answer to your question from myself and many others. The level of professionalism on here is something that does catch many by surprise.

Plenty of people come on here and lie, all the time. Not saying you are, but to your question of "why would I...?", the answer is that many have lied about a number of things, it's just healthy suspicion.

I saw this thread when it started and I thought a simple Yes answer would settle things and that would be the end of it. Can't believe it has gone on for 38 (now 39) posts.. Everybody must be waiting on the first of the year to go back to work! :biggrin:

Why would I do that?
I don't know any of you, ........
I thought of this more like a professional insurance site, but apparently I was wrong. Sigh
!

1) You're correct, you don't know and haven't PAID any of us for our advice or professional wisdom.
FYI, 'many' people in business get PAID for their obtained knowledge when a 'client' request info in a professional (i.e. for profit) manner.

2) Hopefully as life moves on you won't be as much of a stick in the mud like you portray your BF 's mom and will understand that when professionals GIVE their time, expertise and opinion on a FREE off the books, for FUN site they may take more liberties then normal.

If they can't have fun and poke a few eyes while doing so...why the hell else would they WORK for FREE.

If you ask a lawyer or a doctor for FREE advice at a bbq, you might get some choice 'extra words' cause he/she has a beer or two in his/her hand....doesn't mean you won't get great advice but you may get a 'little more' of him/her included for the price of FREE.

Just so we are clear this forum is OUR bbq and many of us have our beers in hand so either grab a plate and enjoy or CALL THE OFFICE:1tongue:

Back