Can Someone Find Out My Date of Birth from an Accident Police Report?

senior-advisor-indiana said:
Just lie and tell them it must be a typo...:1cool:

I couldn't help but to seriously laugh on this one! You know what the say one lie leads to another....

Why would I do that? I don't know any of you, I don't see why I should lie to you. I have a life and wouldn't wanna waste it by creating a fake thread. It was a simple question didn't expected many of the answers. I thought of this more like a professional insurance site, but apparently I was wrong. Sigh!

Did it ever occur to you to ask YOUR insurance agent? Or the one who had the car insured? Or maybe the DMV to get a copy of they accident report? I am sure the investigating officer told you where to pick one up. They might e a little more professional than we are. As Gemini said, they would be the ones getting paid to provide the information.

Did it ever occur to you to ask YOUR insurance agent? Or the one who had the car insured? Or maybe the DMV to get a copy of they accident report? I am sure the investigating officer told you where to pick one up. They might e a little more professional than we are. As Gemini said, they would be the ones getting paid to provide the information.

Well said. Everything has the price. Jessica decided to skip paying with money, so she paid with some humor at her expense.

Back