Can You Get her Preferred?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesjacknicholson.gif

Fight, fight, fight....aww just kidding :)

----------

He didnt call you a cancer did he? At least there is hope fot you. He said I was cancerous and a cancer to me today, funny, usually you dont approach cancer with a "deal" and you usually cut "cancer" out, it rarely leaves and makes that choice on its own. Pretty low to call me cancer....he knows I watched my mom die from cancer for 2 years. Even I would never ever do that.

according to the voice message he hates homosexuals and other minority groups.

actually putting his threatening voice message on our blog for others to hear. And sending it to all companies hes appointed with.

Being a racist and hating the homosexual community is no way to go thru life

according to the voice message he hates homosexuals and other minority groups.

actually putting his threatening voice message on our blog for others to hear. And sending it to all companies hes appointed with.

Being a racist and hating the homosexual community is no way to go thru life

let me hear this?

I still cant believe your former partner uses the term cancer. Pretty insensitive IMO

Then again, he is who is

I wasnt gonna post any part of it but my wife saw the text he sent and teared up...she nor my son ever met my mother. Plus all the other grabage being spewed, just not called for, Ive steared clear of it all but its like trying to get rid of a crazy ex girlfriend.

I wasnt gonna post any part of it but my wife saw the text he sent and teared up...she nor my son ever met my mother. Plus all the other grabage being spewed, just not called for, Ive steared clear of it all but its like trying to get rid of a crazy ex girlfriend.

Sad to hear. But atleast this forum serves as a platform to let the world and his carriers know who he really is.

Im sure he and his dentures will be along shortly to say everyone else is a liar and is gay, and is a cancer etc.

----------

Sad to hear. But atleast this forum serves as a platform to let the world and his carriers know who he really is.

Im sure he and his dentures will be along shortly to say everyone else is a liar and is gay, and is a cancer etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back