Can You Get her Preferred?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel that if we all can trash companies by calling them over priced garbage there is no reason we can't air out the terrible IMO's....it's for agents reading this that would be dumb enough to work for anyone on here. You have any affiliation with either of them?

I understand how you feel . No I do not have any affiliation with any marketers on this forum . I am working with Ben Reder he runs and owns The Reder agency .

Matt Schmidt, I think you have me and the other Matt confused. You fight with so many people you forget who your fights were with.

I am Matt Mungia, the "MEXICAN" that you told to go back to Mexico.

Your new best friend Matt Lowery was the one you were fighting with on May 26th of this year that left all that stuff on your voicemail and blogs and whatever else. I have a copy of y'alls ENTIRE exchange...It's a PM and I can post it for you right here as a reminder, just say the word...

Hope this helps with your confusion.

Last edited:
Scmidt, here are you and MATT LOWERY fighting back and forth in May. Looks like you have me confused with him. He left those messages NOT me.

I'm the "MEXICAN" Matt that you told to go back to Mexico. My name is MATT MUNGIA.

Attachments

• wrong matt.jpg
    wrong matt.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 79
  • wrong matt 2.jpg
    wrong matt 2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 68
  • wrong matt 3.jpg
    wrong matt 3.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 68
'Having friends makes you rich beyond measure. Having friends is vital to how we live, survive and prosper. So we should not take friendship for granted. We should pay attention to having friends, how to attract friends and how to be a friend. "The Art of War

I can't help but wonder why Sam allows that prick to remain on the forum. Can't really be good to have the mentally ill posting here.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back