Can you share your comments?

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
OK - I'm sick of old people, sick of sick people, sick of final expense, sick of MA's - just sick of it all - BUT - I believe there is good money to be made in selling insurance and building a team that does the same.

So - my journey now takes me to the worksite market and small employer types.

Now - I've found our Major Medical carrier that just smokes anyone in the States they operate in - BUT - we need some ancillary health products - ie: STD, LTD, CI, RX, Dental / Vision, etc? Any suggestions . . . ?

How about gap plans? Anyone cover the co-pays / deductibles / co-insurance - any companies?

What about Workers Comp? Any good companies to represent? Or - just take a point or two and sub it out through a PEO?

Most states except west coast and new england areas - minus Alabama and Kentucky. Primarily GA, SC, NC, TN and MS.

Going to sell over the phone / web. No face to face.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom,
What kind of feedback are you looking for?

On the ancillary products there are lot of carriers to choose from.

I take it you are going to sell employee benefits?

If you are not willing to meet with your prospective client you will not have much success.

How can you build a team of agents to sell for you if you are having problems selling yourself.

I am not trying to be a jerk but I think that is a legit question.

OK - I'm sick of old people, sick of sick people, sick of final expense, sick of MA's - just sick of it all - BUT - I believe there is good money to be made in selling insurance and building a team that does the same.

So - my journey now takes me to the worksite market and small employer types.

Now - I've found our Major Medical carrier that just smokes anyone in the States they operate in - BUT - we need some ancillary health products - ie: STD, LTD, CI, RX, Dental / Vision, etc? Any suggestions . . . ?

How about gap plans? Anyone cover the co-pays / deductibles / co-insurance - any companies?

What about Workers Comp? Any good companies to represent? Or - just take a point or two and sub it out through a PEO?

Most states except west coast and new england areas - minus Alabama and Kentucky. Primarily GA, SC, NC, TN and MS.

Going to sell over the phone / web. No face to face.

Thanks,

Tom

Giving up already Tom? It seems like it was just yesterday when you were going to reinvent the insurance business. Of course, many veterans tried to warn you of the err of your ways, but you knew better than any of us. And now here you are again, reinventing the employee benefits market. Good luck doing that without meeting with the decision makers. I have no words of wisdom for you as I suspect they would fall on deaf ears.

Actually - just wised up and saw that the really money to be made was in health insurance. What better way than for small employers that don't have any present benefit program - or - are over paying for what they have . . .

It just makes sense.

Plus - man, I grew tired of old people and sick old people real quick. Yes - they have needs - but others can service that market. Me? I'm off to healthy ones and those under 50.

Tom

Your website taught me a lot Bob.

I'm doing the bare bones too - except with these guys they have awesome plans.

I'm working up a comparison now.

Tom

I'm doing the bare bones too - except with these guys they have awesome plans

My clients get awesome plans, awesome service and an awesome agent.

Who could ask for more?

I see that Bob - people can learn a lot from you . . .

If people can see past the "co-pay" fog and they grasp the whole "bare bones" idea - it's easy for them to see the value in less money and greater benefits.

Bob - Is there a carrier that you would recommend that has competitive STD / LTD / CI plans?

Thanks,

Tom

Tom -

Really don't do much in that arena (STD, LTD & CI) so I am not going to be helpful.

Biz,
You need to find a new line of work. You obviously cannot make money in insurance because you are looking for the quick buck. You are a dreamer. Sorry to be so blunt but you are wasting your own time.

Back