Car Accident Question

His posts read like a beta test for an AI chatbot. I think there is still more work to do.
And how deep did he have to dig to revive this 7 year old thread?

Any time I read one of your posts, I feel like I'm having a stroke. This industry is heavily driven by our ability to communicate clearly, both through written and verbal communication. How do you even survive?

Wait.. I get it. You make your emails and messages cryptic, so the insured is now confused by their agent AND policy.
Alex, that's a bit harsh. Obviously Rolf is slow and not a native English speaker. He probably does very well selling to Eastern European clients.

Any time I read one of your posts, I feel like I'm having a stroke. This industry is heavily driven by our ability to communicate clearly, both through written and verbal communication. How do you even survive?

Wait.. I get it. You make your emails and messages cryptic, so the insured is now confused by their agent AND policy.
Be nice, in their/they defense, this thread is 7 years old & inflation has changed the thread over time.

Plus, this poster may be running for President later this year. Show some decency & respect

Back