Carefreeagency.com Carefree Insurance Services

What is the chance they have been in business 15 years and no one here has heard of them?

They have a pretty nice looking website. Do people do that for scams? What would they gain from insurance agents if they are not legit?

Carefree Insurance Services, are you here? Is there anything you would like to add? Thank you.

They have a pretty nice looking website. Do people do that for scams?

YES! First, I have never heard of this agency, so I'm only going to speak to your comment.

Criminals, or those who are "less than ethical" will do anything to gain your trust - especially to have a "nice website". (There's a 5-letter acronym that has also posted on this site that promises you a "free website" that might look nice... but let's not talk about THEIR ethics. It's quite a long story.)

Oh.... Now what. Do I disregard that whole thing because it seems too good to be true.... And yet, if I call them, I'm not sure I'm savvy enough to see through the smoke and mirrors, if that's what this is.

Well, tomorrow's another day and I'll take it from there. Thank you again and good night.

I have been following different discussions on here for many years even though I may not have posted. I don’t work for or recruit for Care Free. Last AEP was my first experience with them as a company. The contracts that I had transferred to them were Aetna, Humana and UHC. They do offer a lot of other carriers, but it seems like they prefer to deal with MAPD and PDP business.

With that being said, it did take them almost two months to get my heirarchy changed from my previous FMO to them for Aetna. However, once that was changed I started to receive web leads and some direct mail leads. They were also helpful in getting all of my seminars set up with everything that I needed to have a good turnout and providing a shared office with conference rooms for those not wanting a home appointment or to meet at coffee shop. I know seminars are not for everyone, but can be extremely helpful when doing MAPD business.

I’m unable to see their contracts. Do they pay the full $455 for mapd and street for med supps? Including renewals?

If so it doesn’t seem like a bad deal. I can’t vouch for what kind of leads they give you. The website will most likely be pointless that they give for you. It’ll be copied info and wouldn’t rank well. But it’s ok if you just want your current clients to see it.

None of that stuff they listed matters if they take a cut from your commissions or renewals.

Ross1228...thank you for coming back and explaining your story. I will look at them more closely. I just wonder why no one here appears to know of them, as I couldn't find any other info. Seems odd to me. Thank you for making them real.

Chazm, thank you for those questions and things to consider.

Back