Carefreeagency.com Carefree Insurance Services

Ok Mr SockMonkey, do you ever get a laugh out of something over at your office? Read the forum there is a lot of funny stuff on here. Yes we learn a lot but lighten up!

Thank you, Chazm for replying...Their site is
Carefree Insurance Services

It sounds like they offer the whole kit and caboodle...website, training, support, every carrier I have heard of, even 1st year E&O and Ahip. All of this and more.

Is all this possible? I may be new to you all, but have been lurking here a long time. There is kind of an infamous outfit offering all this regarding Final Expense, and I wonder if it is the same folks, so I know to stay away. Otherwise, I sure could use all this. I can sell but I need some hand holding to get me up and running again. Then, look out.

I imagine you'll have more than one FMO. I wouldn't stress about what they offer. Give them some contracts. Perhaps life and Annuity, depending on their specialty. Maybe your Final expense goes elsewhere and your Med supps and MAPD contract go to another FMO. It's almost impossible to have just one over a long period of time.
The question is what do you need. Typically a new agent needs lots of leads and a solid plan to work.

I suggest you work medicare, FE, Indemnity, annuity. In that order of priority.

Not to grave dig, but did you ever start working for this company? If so how was the experience.

Back