Certified Senior Advisor designation

I am on the fence about a designation. I am thinking MSAA. Low cost, I already am a self proclaimed expert in senior health plans (insert joke here), so why not. I have some room on my business cards for some letters.

I am on the fence about a designation. I am thinking MSAA. Low cost, I already am a self proclaimed expert in senior health plans (insert joke here), so why not. I have some room on my business cards for some letters.

Since you are so good you may want to consider training other agents to work in the senior market.

You could add to your card. Senior Health Insurance Trainer or the shorter version S.H.I.T. :D

I took the course and have the designation. It made me smarter than Frank!

Actually, it was more of a review than anything else but still worth the time.

While "purists" will look down on designations like MSAA, CSA, etc., I believe that any of the courses will help you grow as either an agent or a person.

I have a lot of intials I can put after my name; that's why I've grown so large!

CIC, CSA, MSAA, CBC, ACBC and a BA from UCLA in Political Science (the least useful of all of them)

Rick

With me it is my shoes. If my shoes are not freshly shined then I feel very self conscious and not as "confident". If they are shined I know that I'm going to make a sale. I know, really dumb isn't it, since my shoes are always under the table except when I walk in. To me, nothing looks worse than a guy who is "all dressed up" and his shoes look like hell.

THAT'S NOT DUMB!

Actually with me it's shoes and nails and believe me people notice!

Leather soles give me all the confidence I need!

:biggrin:

Back