Checking Medicare enrollment on Medicare.gov?

FWIW, when a client calls 800-MEDICARE they can access SOME of your informatiion through the CMS database, but they are NOT permitted to ask for or use your MyMedicare login.

What agents may or may not do is up to them.

We got the advice from the area sales Director for a national carrier in this region. I’ll direct him to this thread to let him know Somarco said he’s not compliant. I’m sure he’ll take it under advisement.

We got the advice from the area sales Director for a national carrier in this region. I’ll direct him to this thread to let him know Somarco said he’s not compliant. I’m sure he’ll take it under advisement.

Sad to say, but some of those folks don't know sh!t from shinola or else they don't care. Several years ago, one plan's sales director insisted that Plan N covers the Part B deductible. As has been said elsewhere lately, it looks like the Wild West days are upon us again.

one plan's sales director insisted that Plan N covers the Part B deductible.

One is free to say or do anything they like . . . up to the point where they are caught.

Accountants say everything is deductible until you get audited.

Different twist on the same concept.

Always amazes me these Sales Directors don't know the plans inside and out. We are expected to keep up with 20 MA plans, 30 PDP's, Med Sups, etc but they can't learn their own company.

Latest posts

Back