Medicare Advantage enrollment

Don't know that that is the plan but is an option. Would want the agent agent that helped with the MAPD to also sell supps so if I did go back to a supp they could get the commission from that. Or, if the company did not pay commission on the GI I would even be willing to pay them a fee out of pocket. Don't expect a person to give me benefit of their time for nothing.
That doesn't always work Rouse. Even though your old carrier isn't selling new policies they will often take you back if you go back during the 12-months. I've had that happen several times. Where the new carrier needs a letter that the old one won't take you back. And when I contact the old one, they will take them back as GI. Even though the product is no longer sold for new customers.

That doesn't always work Rouse. Even though your old carrier isn't selling new policies they will often take you back if you go back during the 12-months. I've had that happen several times. Where the new carrier needs a letter that the old one won't take you back. And when I contact the old one, they will take them back as GI. Even though the product is no longer sold for new customers.
Thanks Scott.

Rouse move to another state for 2 months ( if you live near a border state ).Get a mapd and then move back . Mapd not in that state so you have a Gi when you come back

Just keep paying your F premium. You're a rich insurance agent. LOL.

JK. I'm in the same boat. Kind of -- U65 through the roof.

Even us agents have to eventually conform to what the powers that be want.

Back