Medicare Advantage enrollment

Rouse, I'd be happy to meet up with you. You invited me a long time ago to holler at you next time I'm around Niota! And I don't need any money from you. Always glad to help a brother. :1wink:
Bob, would be glad to meet with you. Would need to be at my house as I don't get out much any more and I have quit driving. Judt let me know when.

Sounds great! I seem to have forgotten how to PM. Sent an email to you. Please let me know here if you did not receive it...

rousemark…I am licensed in TN but not an expert on the ins and outs on all of the state programs offered .. TN may have an SPAP called Behavioral Health Safety Net that you may qualify for if so you could get an MA plan using SPAP as an SEP …

rousemark…I am licensed in TN but not an expert on the ins and outs on all of the state programs offered .. TN may have an SPAP called Behavioral Health Safety Net that you may qualify for if so you could get an MA plan using SPAP as an SEP …
Thanks. Humanna has 5 star plans that I can go to. The problem is I do not think my Home Health agency is in network so that would be a killer. Do not want to change agencies. Have been using my current on sincevMay 2022.

Thanks. Humanna has 5 star plans that I can go to. The problem is I do not think my Home Health agency is in network so that would be a killer. Do not want to change agencies. Have been using my current on sincevMay 2022.
Good to know that you have a 5 star option rousemark ... No changes on the horizon for me or our agency maybe they should contact me we are expanding at a rapid rate …

Back