Civil War? Nah!

Calling me "low IQ" while simultaneously supporting the woman who played a major hand in tanking this country the last 4 years is pretty rich.
1) Unless you are Donald tRump hisowndamnself I didn't call you a low IQ individual I called your cult leader a low IQ individual.

Meanwhile, only if you are steeped in right wing propaganda can you think the country is in the tank these last four years with record jobs, record low levels of unemployment, 401K's at all time highs along with the stock market.
She's literally calling for the complete abolishment of certain private businesses, like insurance. And also price-controls, which is a tool to tank businesses.

The only thing she had sugggested in the past is medicare for all with a public option for health insurance. She never suggested abolishing any industry as a whole, including insurance. Unfortunately, she is a regular corporate Dem at heart so she really doesn't believe in medicare for all.

Second, she nowhere called for price controls. She did call for regulations that would reign in price gouging.

Again, if you only get your misinformation from Fox, Newsmax, et all right-wing propaganda sources, you'll be likely to believe all manner of lies.
If Trump wins, dems riot in the streets across nation. Tell me I'm wrong.

Trump is done, stick a fork in him. In reality he has 0% chance of winning.

Madame President in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

1) Unless you are Donald tRump hisowndamnself I didn't call you a low IQ individual I called your cult leader a low IQ individual.

Meanwhile, only if you are steeped in right wing propaganda can you think the country is in the tank these last four years with record jobs, record low levels of unemployment, 401K's at all time highs along with the stock market.

The only thing she had sugggested in the past is medicare for all with a public option for health insurance. She never suggested abolishing any industry as a whole, including insurance. Unfortunately, she is a regular corporate Dem at heart so she really doesn't believe in medicare for all.

Second, she nowhere called for price controls. She did call for regulations that would reign in price gouging.

Again, if you only get your misinformation from Fox, Newsmax, et all right-wing propaganda sources, you'll be likely to believe all manner of lies.

Trump is done, stick a fork in him. In reality he has 0% chance of winning.

Madame President in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

Donald Trump himself has called for price controls in the last two weeks on Credit Card interest rates and Auto Insurance but you won’t hear the dummies in here talking about it.

Biden proved that theory wrong

Inflation was global and was not particular to the USA.

The global pandemic was also global.

If anything, had Trump not brow beat Jerome Powell into backing off the rate hikes at the end of 2018 like the Fed had wanted to do, then it is very likely that the pandemic spawned inflation would have been transitory rather running rampant for as long as it did.

Donald Trump himself has called for price controls in the last two weeks on Credit Card interest rates and Auto Insurance but you won’t hear the dummies in here talking about it.

Yes, he has called for actual price controls rather than fines for businesses found to be raising prices merely to take advantage of a global pandemic.

The problem so many of our MAGA friends here is that they no longer think for themselves. The listen to what Fox or Newsmax or whatever right wing "influencer" they worship is saying and then repeat those lies and misinformation as though it were handed down by God himself.

Back