Client randomly losing Part B

You get a new IEP when turning 65.

I believe you are confusing the IEP2 at age 65 for an enrollment in to a MAPD /PDP plan with the issue of re activating her medicare.I know I could enroll her in a mapd IF she had medicare my question is when can she re activate her medicare? It is a big pain in the ass nowadays to wait out a 3 way call to social security to get the info and it is very challenging giving this prospect directions to take care of it herself ( typical DSNP prospect) so I thought I would ask here first.

I believe you are confusing the IEP2 at age 65 for an enrollment in to a MAPD /PDP plan with the issue of re activating her medicare.I know I could enroll her in a mapd IF she had medicare my question is when can she re activate her medicare? It is a big pain in the ass nowadays to wait out a 3 way call to social security to get the info and it is very challenging giving this prospect directions to take care of it herself ( typical DSNP prospect) so I thought I would ask here first.

Part A & Part B sign up periods | Medicare

When will my coverage start? | Medicare

Have you thought of calling Medicare or Social Security and asking them? :err:

Thought about it alot but last time I called SS it was an hour hold and the person handling this is not available to be on hold for an hour and so far has not taken the initiative do do this on their own so I thought i would ask the medicare experts here for insight . Re activating medicare for a person T 65 is definitely a different thing than IEP that I do know.I will get the answer and let you know.

Thought about it alot but last time I called SS it was an hour hold and the person handling this is not available to be on hold for an hour and so far has not taken the initiative do do this on their own so I thought i would ask the medicare experts here for insight . Re activating medicare for a person T 65 is definitely a different thing than IEP that I do know.I will get the answer and let you know.
You could be on hold by yourself and then when SS picks up, add the client to the call and do a 3 way.

Back