Client Thank You Gift Idea! Comments Sought.

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
My daughter wants to start a home-based business so she can stay home with her child and is taking online classes.

She makes an awesome Praline - totally delicious. She also has exquisite handwriting.

I suggested she start a custom thank you business for clients of salespeople in insurance, auto, banking, real estate, etc.

The package would consist - Four Pralines ( between 2 and 3 oz each ), placed in gold foil candy cups, packed within an attractive display box. Would also include a personalized thank you card and would be shipped using your personal return address information.

She could make a decent profit with a $24.95 price point.

Most competitors have a much higher price point, but usually include more product, but most don't include the personlized thank you card and blind shipping.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Would this be of interest to anyone presently?

Thanks - Tom

p.s. - I remember some guy doing personalized thank you cards, but can't locate those posts . . .

Last edited:
Tom,

I cannot endorse this without first tasting her pralines. Please PM and I'll be happy to give you my address.

I have suggested that she offer a "demo" package, so the Agent could see first hand what their clients would receive and offer a 50% discount (basically her profit) - which would appease both sides. $12.50 would be the cost of the demo - or - the agent could pay full price and receive double the Pralines . . .

Haven't started this yet. She is testing the waters to see if there is a market for it.

I had one for breakfast with a hot cup of coffee - put 5 hour energy shot to shame . . .

This sort of thing should be marketed to clients to thank their agents. The last "thank you" gift I received was one of those "incredible edibles" a "fruit bouquet" in a large coffee mug. The fruit was terrible, out of season, dry and stale, but the coffee mug is great.

Who sends thank you gifts to clients? They ususally send me gifts. Have you seen and talked to most of the morons they have to sift through to get to a decent agent?

Back