CMS violation during AEP and lose your book of business

:D The complaining is hilarious.

Clients that I have on an a MAPD call me during AEP. I ask how their plan has been. If they like it and if I know the plan hasn’t changed at all or got better I let them know they don’t have to do anything.
The company is sending them a ANOC with their changes. All is good, no scope needed.

Client on MAPD calls me during AEP and I know their plan is having big changes or they don’t like their plan? I set an appt, go to their home, sign a scope and show them a new plan right there.

It’s not hard. You don’t need a scope prior to the appt, just prior to talking about a particular plan and it’s options.

You’re supposedly 82 correct? Why not just retire into the sunset. It’s seem to be needed
Maybe that works for a small fry operation
But not w the big boyz in multiple states with only a few months to right the ship in a fickle mapd industry

Sorry u feel like an ***. Nobody’s responsible but urself
I did NOT say I feel like an ***. I don't because I was right. I said you TRIED to make me feel like an ***. Those are two different things. You clearly shouldn't continue with insurance, you aren't up for the game.

Great post. Many agents use medicare.gov
If they only go with medicare.gov they should know they aren't giving compliant sales presentations. Part of the presentation is to go over the drug list formulary for the plan being presented. Medicare.gov can be a good starting point to help you select plans to present but nothing more.

Maybe when u in 5-10 states with the big boyz u might see the light with 500 clients.

Until then the complaining simply gets the worms in the can squirreling alive again and gets the information rolling. I would have thought u had an eye for that. Guess not

If you must continue to complain, do it somewhere where you can actually be heard and to those that might be able to do something about it. Hint: Complaining here is doing you no good.

If you must continue to complain, do it somewhere where you can actually be heard and to those that might be able to do something about it. Hint: Complaining here is doing you no good.
Its a method used by the great traders of wallstreet. I have zero complaints personally. Frankly, CMS is doing a great job. Many here will benefit from contrarian attacks on accountability with MAPD players. I wont be doing any reverse psychology anymore unless its deemed necessary on a different subject.

I wish u Taylor/ FLM2/ Chaszm ect ect to be well.

Thanks for all the good dialogue
Peace

Fellow agents,
This is a crucial and mandatory issue that many agents oversee. Whether u have 5 clients or 500 clients each year before u talk to any of them regarding AEP they MUST sign a Scope of Appointment form (every year!!) Most carriers require SOA with application, but this does NOT completely absolve the agent that just wants to “check in” with their book of MAPD. You cannot just call ur clients and talk MAPD options a NEW SOA MUST be sent prior to contacting them.

I know this is crazy to send out 500 return letters w signatures for u big boys writing big numbers. But, this is a govt subsidized program and they will enforce removal of commissions on violations.

Sincerely thank
CMS

Are you referring to current clients? If so that is completely wrong. You also don't need an SOA on anyone you write at a seminar.

Complaining is a method used by traders on Wall Street? Ummm....okay....if you say so!
Reverse psychology
It also brought out some attitudes that need checked imo

Shame on some of u guys for personal attacks that seem to continue. Believe me it was what spurred it on was al the high and mighty i see on any contrarian view.

Todd ur an FMO
Priceless

Back