CMS violation during AEP and lose your book of business

Shame on some of u guys for personal attacks that seem to continue. Believe me it was what spurred it on was al the high and mighty i see on any contrarian view.
There is a difference between contrarian views and things that just aren't reality.

Isn't that called the "California Roll"? :huh:

I've always heard that that's ok, as long as you stop twice the next time. :yes:
In Kansas we used to call those a Missouri stop. I don't know if that slang is still in use. And the Missouri folks probably have some other name for it.

So, you've been using some of that there "mind manipulation" on the Forum and we didn't even know it. :shocked:

You're smooth. :yes:

Amazing how quik some of these guys get their undies in a bunch if u dont nod ur head at all their wisdom.

I have no issues,lol. The demeaning comments are now the

“Hilarious”

priceless

Maybe when u in 5-10 states with the big boyz u might see the light with 500 clients.

Until then the complaining simply gets the worms in the can squirreling alive again and gets the information rolling. I would have thought u had an eye for that. Guess not

500 clients? Haha that was several years ago

Peeked in hear for just a second cause I saw Abe. (Would that be considered 'click bait'? :err:)

Had to look at the forum title again... started to sound like FE forum in here.

Peeked in hear for just a second cause I saw Abe. (Would that be considered 'click bait'? :err:)

Had to look at the forum title again... started to sound like FE forum in here.

Its the Trump era. Lots of haters out there!

Its the Trump era. Lots of haters out there!

Less you miss understand me... I'm not a Trump hater... I'm a lover! :wubclub::yes:

And... just because we may disagree on something, to let that be said we become haters is just an example of how far we have failed in civil discourse in this day and age.

I for one am always up for a good verbal tussle. :laugh:

Now back to my pop corn.

Back