Cold Calling Sucks - But It Works

Frank, I thought that you used a phone with a crank on the side to alert Mabel at the telephone office at her farm that you want to place a call. No need to dial or stick your finger in that hole! Good old rural technology.

Frank, I thought that you used a phone with a crank on the side to alert Mabel at the telephone office at her farm that you want to place a call. No need to dial or stick your finger in that hole! Good old rural technology.

We actually no longer have party lines and have the coolest black phones that one can actually put on a table with a long cord so we don't have to stand against the wall. We got private lines last year about the same time we had the water closet installed. Winter is going to be so much more pleasant this year.

Frank, I know is probably a beginner question, but how are you cold calling for Med Supps when most people are on the DNC list?

Frank, I know is probably a beginner question, but how are you cold calling for Med Supps when most people are on the DNC list?
I know what Frank is doing and I doubt he will put it out on a public forum but let me ask you this have you called all the medicare aged people in your area that are NOT on the DNC list? Until you do whats the problem?

I know what Frank is doing and I doubt he will put it out on a public forum but let me ask you this have you called all the medicare aged people in your area that are NOT on the DNC list? Until you do whats the problem?

I live in an area with a smaller population, and with the lists of turning 65s there will be maybe 3 or 4 people not on the DNC list.

I guess cold calling works if you do it long enough. I found it a lot easier when I have people pre-sold on me and call or email me for more information.

The 1985 way of doing business is dead. Check out www.123bizpro.com

The site mentioned above describes all of you who think Cold Calling is an effective way to market.

Brand yourself, master your marketing, and you will never be a slave to any agency and you will never have to worry about money.

Be yourself and succeed.

I guess cold calling works if you do it long enough. I found it a lot easier when I have people pre-sold on me and call or email me for more information.

The 1985 way of doing business is dead. Check out www.123bizpro.com

The site mentioned above describes all of you who think Cold Calling is an effective way to market.

Brand yourself, master your marketing, and you will never be a slave to any agency and you will never have to worry about money.

Be yourself and succeed.

This is your website right? So when you say the site about, you could just say, on my website. Why are you talking about your website in 3rd person?

Back