Cold Calls > Buying Leads - I'm Convinced

If the fact that you use PayPal makes you think that you're a legitimate business is also funny, but mostly sad.
I didn't say that. Did you forget to take your medicine?

I said I am only allowed a 1% chargeback ratio with PayPal. If it goes higher PayPal will ban my account. This can be verified with a quick google search. Why are you twisting my words?

If I was lying about ANYTHING or even being a little misleading, I think it's safe to say more than 1% of agents would have charged back their payment for the course. Do your research. Many businesses get banned from PayPal and have to switch to "high risk" payment processors for high chargeback ratios.

My low chargeback % with PayPal doesn't mean everyone is making millions. Or even $200k. I'm not claiming anything like that. All it means is I am over delivering on exactly what I am promising: a great way to generate an unlimited amount of leads for little to no cost.
My last business used Paypal paymens. If I remember correctly we were able to get a PayPal account before we even had an FEIN. I just remember it was really easy to get, and they were terrible to work with.
The ease of use with PayPal has nothing to do with how PayPal bans high risk businesses. You are going off topic to try to distract people reading from the truth. Hillary is that you???

That's hilarious, just like how there are testimonials are posted on my website in plain view but yet you say I have ZERO people online talking positive about me. You've lied or twisted my words on everything I've said so far :D You should run for president! LOL

0 positive reviews anywhere outside of the website that you control. Sad. Besides, the "about us" page of your website is for a moving company, so I wouldn't cite your website as any sort of legitimate. Again, sad.

How do you know?

You don't even know the name of my company or the course. You just started a thread asking about the "final expense dojo" program.

Look at you reading and paying attention. Good for you.

I can post one using your name, if you prefer. Another one using your so-called insurance office in southern California. I can use Aion Insurance Marketing. Up to you.

By the way, in addition to your finalexpensedojo.com website having a bogus "about us" page your website for your insurance services has a Google security warning. You really have a lot of work to do.

Frankly it doesn't really matter, because no one really does any business with you.

Last edited:
From my experience - I would much prefer to call a total cold call off versus a bought lead.

I think any bought lead nowadays is complete junk. 20 other people are calling them and you have to pay for it...

I run ListShack and DolphinDialer right now. Not the fastest, but somewhat reliable ~90%. Sometimes the system glitches and I have to reset my computer.

ListShack is good for what it is. No complaints. Good customer service.

When I worked with a captive agent they thought I was crazy for this mindset but I really think cold calls are better than leads nowadays.

Just rambling

I put this out several times recently. Why would you not hire someone to make the calls for you. It’s very inexpensive using offshore telemarketing.

100% serious. He removed it since. I pretty much expected him to right after I made the comment.

If he's going to try to pretend that he has an effective and successful business model, it's hard to do that when he's got an online posting looking for work at $15/hr.

Doing b2b sales for 17 years, I am actually really good and fast at finding business owners, contact information, background, how much business they are doing, etc. I actually found out quite a bit about him.

While his comments match with his ambition, there is a big gap between what he says and his actual accomplishments.

Last edited:
Back