Cold Calls > Buying Leads - I'm Convinced

100% serious. He removed it since. I pretty much expected him to right after I made the comment.

If he's going to try to pretend that he has an effective and successful business model, it's hard to do that when he's got an online posting looking for work at $15/hr.

Doing b2b sales for 17 years, I am actually really good and fast at finding business owners, contact information, background, how much business they are doing, etc. I actually found out quite a bit about him.

While his comments match with his ambition, there is a big gap between what he says and his actual accomplishments.
Someone get mark he's an animal haha. What service was he providing?

This is hilarious. All everyone has to do is go back to the start of our discussion and see you've blatantly lied by twisting my words all throughout this thread just to try to discredit me. I made you look stupid because you didn't even know the name of my company until after you said how much of a scammer I am for 3-4 PAGES. LOL.

Everyone here can read & decide for themselves. I'm done wasting time on anonymous trolls.

Actually, I just watched a video of you in Sunday evening service, amen, comparing Facebook to smoking crack, amen, and talking about being overcome by the holy ghost, amen.

That was hilarious.

In my experience, cold calling was pretty terrible. I don’t have enough fingers to count how many times I got told to go to hell while cold calling.

0 positive reviews anywhere outside of the website that you control. Sad. Besides, the "about us" page of your website is for a moving company, so I wouldn't cite your website as any sort of legitimate. Again, sad.

You are 100% correct about Mike Kruzich and AION. Lies, lies and lies lol His entire marketing and agency building was built on my proof of production. Was a former friend who I handed my hard work to and now he sells agents on it. I've never met a more deceiving piece of crap in my life and I feel badly for all of the agents who pay him to sign up on his misleading marketing. All of this is explained in detail on another thread, not going to break down the details of how he is a lying sack of bricks who steals methods and material from other successful agents and markets it as his own. (I'm not the only one he has stolen from)

If you want to learn what the big hype is, here is how it goes:
1. Get a dialer through salesdialers.com
2. pick a niche Business market like realtors, contractors, mortgage officers, attorneys, truck drivers, etc. You can buy these list realtorsemail.com or you can go to referenceusa.com or you can go to yellow pages and click down the list or you can add "data miner" chrome extension and mine data from the internet.
3. Call these mofos and say " hi john? This is Mike. Did I catch you at a bad time? Again, my name is Mike, I'm the broker at Family insurance guys and I'm calling to see if I can email you a quote on your life insurance."
4. No rebuttals - if they say yes, confirm their email address, ask basic questions: height/weight, smoking status, any prescriptions of medical conditions, how much coverage would they want quoted and do they want a quote for spouse or partner.
5. email the quote: Here is the template I use
" Hello Patricia!
You received a call from my assistant regarding low cost life insurance. My name is Michael and I'm the insurance broker who is going to help you qualify. I will speak with you soon to discuss the best prices, benefits and to help you get started with the application process.
Just FYI: One of the things my clients say they love about working with our brokerage is that everything is done over the phone and email. We work quickly, efficiently and effectively on your behalf. Most clients take care of their insurance needs in less than 15 min.

I have attached your quotes that you may qualify for based on the answers you gave us.

I look forward to working with you. If there is a preferred time you’d like to chat, let me know; otherwise, you’ll hear from me soon."

6. Call them the next day or two and say " Hey John! This is Mike the insurance broker. I emailed you a quote on your life insurance. Did you get a chance to look at that?" and then take the convo from there. Most times they have not and then you'll go into "Life is busy huh? I get that. let's schedule a time that works for both of us. I have ____ open. Does that work?"

7. Have email drip going out that talks about life insurance, your service and different products. Nothing fancy and it doesn't have to be complicated. If you want these email templates email me [email protected]

8. Keep following up 1 a week or so until they are ready to buy.

easy-peezy and no BS.

One thing AION does not market? IT IS NOT A VIABLE METHOD OF PRODUCING ON YOUR OWN BECAUSE IT IS A PIPELINE DRIVEN METHOD. YOU WILL NEED TO HIRE A TELEMARKETER AFTER A SHORT WHILE TO DO THE COLD CALLING FOR YOU.

Lastly, for anyone else wondering, I am the agent Mike K stole the method from and I'm the agent he talks about his marketing that produced over 60k in a month. Mike K does not have a persistency of over 80% cause he doesnt sell insurance and hasn't in a very long time. I've had over 12 agents that signed up under him reach out and ask for help. You know why? Cause he doesn't sell insurance and does not sell over the phone. Failed lead vendor, failed f2f agency, failed call center. So if you are reading this and you already signed up, I'm not saying you can't have success, because after all it is MY method and strategies he is selling, but I am saying you should reconsider giving your hard earned money to an upline who deserves the true value of hard work. A person who is willing to blatantly lie to the public over and over again is not someone who deserves anyone's hard earned money.

Good luck ya'll.

Back