Cole X Dates. Best Way to Work Them?

Boggers,

With Cole are you able to designate certain zip codes and year built of homes for a calling campaign ??

Thank's

Great questions. You can narrow your search by zip codes and then drill down by estimated home value, purchase date, etc.

We do not have year built at this time.

Call and talk to a sales advisor at 800-800-3271.

Great questions. You can narrow your search by zip codes and then drill down by estimated home value, purchase date, etc.

So you're from Cole then?

So you're from Cole then?

Hey Josh,
I think he is:)

Also, Cole is an approved Allstate Insurance vendor & may be for other carriers? I know for sure on Allstate, as they have been at the Vendor fairs I've been to in the past. I'm sure he can tell us who they are approved with:)

Hey Josh,
I think he is:)

Also, Cole is an approved Allstate Insurance vendor & may be for other carriers? I know for sure on Allstate, as they have been at the Vendor fairs I've been to in the past. I'm sure he can tell us who they are approved with:)

Any ideas on how to get on their approved vendor list? :D

We've got lots of partners--all of the major carriers. In terms of becoming an approved vendor, I'm not sure how that came to be--it happened before my time.

My guy that has been calling has done about 12-15 hours of calling with 0 results. I'm sure it is user error. Anyone have a specific script they have used that created results. About to pull the plug.

My guy that has been calling has done about 12-15 hours of calling with 0 results. I'm sure it is user error. Anyone have a specific script they have used that created results. About to pull the plug.

I have some stuff up on www.FreeTelemarketingScripts.com that has worked for some folks. 12-15 hours is rough.

I'm also going to be putting out a telemarketing guide soon; hopefully that will help folks.

Cole is a nice system if you want to waste your money and time. %80 of the mailing list came back to me an undeliverable. Use it for 3 month then kicked them to the curve.

Cole is a nice system if you want to waste your money and time. %80 of the mailing list came back to me an undeliverable. Use it for 3 month then kicked them to the curve.

I'm sorry you feel you had a lackluster experience with Cole X-Dates. The USPS says 45 million people move each year, so we always recommend to add "or current resident" to the receiver to improve deliverability.

Did you do that?

I'm sorry you feel you had a lackluster experience with Cole X-Dates. The USPS says 45 million people move each year, so we always recommend to add "or current resident" to the receiver to improve deliverability.

Did you do that?

If you run an NCOA scrub on it that can go a long way too. I don't know that adding "or current resident" is going to get you the same results, especially if you're trying to mail them based on specific data such as purchase month or other demographics.

Back