Comey picked to keynote LIMRA 2018 Annual Conference

LIMRA
LIMRA, a worldwide research, learning and development organization, is the trusted source of industry knowledge for over 850 financial services firms. LIMRA provides its members with the latest insight and analysis on retirement, insurance and distribution, helping them develop effective business strategies that positively impact the bottom line.

I guess Comey can talk about retirement.
You quoted the wrong person. I did not write what you quoted for this to be a response to.

There is a function on the forum that allows you to automatically quote posts. It will keep you from getting confused and making the same mistake again.

Just because something is classified doesn't mean it shouldn't be made public. The government said all kinds of bad stuff would come from what Snowdon leaked. It hasn't yet but the gubmt continues to go after him. Comey will have some interesting points even though some if not most will be self-serving.

I'd like some classes on how to money laundering. I already know how not to launder. Mamma also taught how not to lie cheat and steal. You either have integrity or you don't. It's one of the most important characteristics. A competent thief is dangerous.

Will add that in addition to all the comments here, we've received 15+ direct responses to today's newsletter unanimously expressing outrage about this with many saying it would keep them from attending (whether or not they were considering or could attend in the first place). Thinking that sharing all this feedback could be productive I did make LIMRA aware of this thread.
Does that mean that we have to "keep it clean"? :twitchy:

Any organization stupid enough to have Comey as a keynote speaker is doomed to decline in my humble opinion. This choice makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

You quoted the wrong person. I did not write what you quoted for this to be a response to.

There is a function on the forum that allows you to automatically quote posts. It will keep you from getting confused and making the same mistake again.

Quite right - my apologies. Not sure how that happened.

I went back and fixed it.

Back