Comey picked to keynote LIMRA 2018 Annual Conference

If he had conducted himself as an agent in the same way he has recently conducted himself as head of the FBI... would you really ask him his political views or just tell him he's a creep and needs to get his act together?

What, not allowing himself to be pushed around and violate his integrity and the law by his new boss? Pretty upstanding to me.

I don't think he should have resorted to personal attacks in his book, I haven't read it but I understand there were some cheap shots in it, but I know of nothing he did illegal or wrong while Director of the FBI.

I understand he has been accused of leaking information, I also understand it there wasn't an attempt to classify it until after it had been leaked.

Again, this is more a reflection of everyone's political views rather than his integrity or ethics. It is the same people who constantly tell us that Hillary is a crook and Trump is a saint.

The government has a long history of trying to classify information after the fact to protect its image and hide dirty laundry, and that both parties are equally guilty here.

Why does LIMRA exist again?

LIMRA
LIMRA, a worldwide research, learning and development organization, is the trusted source of industry knowledge for over 850 financial services firms. LIMRA provides its members with the latest insight and analysis on retirement, insurance and distribution, helping them develop effective business strategies that positively impact the bottom line.

I guess Comey can talk about retirement.

Last edited:
What, not allowing himself to be pushed around and violate his integrity and the law by his new boss? Pretty upstanding to me.

I don't think he should have resorted to personal attacks in his book, I haven't read it but I understand there were some cheap shots in it, but I know of nothing he did illegal or wrong while Director of the FBI.

I understand he has been accused of leaking information, I also understand it there wasn't an attempt to classify it until after it had been leaked.

Again, this is more a reflection of everyone's political views rather than his integrity or ethics. It is the same people who constantly tell us that Hillary is a crook and Trump is a saint.
Hillary is a CROOK. If there's any justice, she'll soon be wearing striped pant suits.
LOCK HER UP!! LOCK HER UP!!! :policeman:

If you want to realize just how much you are getting played by everyone. Look at pictures of past Presidents and read about their relationships. Its basically a not so secret club at this point. They have all become good friends and enjoy spending time with each other. Yet they campaigned about how evil and wrong their predecessor was.

Politicians pandering to their base and people keep eating it up and believing it when the politicians don't even believe it.

Will add that in addition to all the comments here, we've received 15+ direct responses to today's newsletter unanimously expressing outrage about this with many saying it would keep them from attending (whether or not they were considering or could attend in the first place). Thinking that sharing all this feedback could be productive I did make LIMRA aware of this thread.

Back