Commissions of more experienced agents

PhxSunsFan

Guru
wondering what the more experienced agents get as far as how many months.. max etc

default is usually 9 months.. some agents get 3 months.. 6 months.. as earned? thoughts??

Generally FE agents get lifetime renewals.

It looks like your question is more about advances rather than commissions. Most experienced agents don't care about advances so they usually work their way into as earned. It just makes more sense to keep your monthly income stable.

But most insurance companies offer the exact same advance choices to all agents old and new unless you have wrecked your credit.
9-month is the most popular.

I’m on as earmed with all carriers . But I know very successful agents who see advancement as interest free money and getting the bigger checks up front motivates them .

wondering what the more experienced agents get as far as how many months.. max etc

default is usually 9 months.. some agents get 3 months.. 6 months.. as earned? thoughts??

I only take a 6 month advance to minimize risk and at the same time - build up a nice monthly pay thru.

We also only give our Team Agents the same 6 month advance.

I’m on as earmed with all carriers . But I know very successful agents who see advancement as interest free money and getting the bigger checks up front motivates them .

Where are they investing these funds in the meantime to make interest to beat the company with interest free money.

Generally FE agents get lifetime renewals.

It looks like your question is more about advances rather than commissions. Most experienced agents don't care about advances so they usually work their way into as earned. It just makes more sense to keep your monthly income stable.

But most insurance companies offer the exact same advance choices to all agents old and new unless you have wrecked your credit.
9-month is the most popular.
Me!! I went as earned YEARS ago. Best move ever!!

Back