Companies that Dont Drop Comp on Older Ages?

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
So I made a newbie mistake. I wrote an 84FNT with RNA. Was the best rate other than my price busters and I was thinking about the 130%. Nope. RNA cuts 81-85 by 35 points. Ouch. On a $200/mo premium. Dummy ouch!

Anyway, you live and learn. I never sell to those ages because I filter them out. A few slip in from time to time. Didn't even think about it. Could have sold her Trans for a few bucks more a month.

Anyway, what other carriers do you know of that doesn't slash comp for older ages?

So I made a newbie mistake. I wrote an 84FNT with RNA. Was the best rate other than my price busters and I was thinking about the 130%. Nope. RNA cuts 81-85 by 35 points. Ouch. On a $200/mo premium. Dummy ouch! Anyway, you live and learn. I never sell to those ages because I filter them out. A few slip in from time to time. Didn't even think about it. Could have sold her Trans for a few bucks more a month. Anyway, what other carriers do you know of that doesn't slash comp for older ages?

Settlers and Trans are the two that I always look at. But even if you have to take reduced comp to be competitive, if it's a big case it's still worth it.

Back