Comparison Norvax or Quoteit

I have been trying to decide on which company to go with norvax or quote it. The pricing is better with quote it, and no contract is required. If so what is your opinion?

Here's my opinion; if you're new, instead of spending the money on a quote engine, use the money for MARKETING.

Without prospective customers, your quote engine will be worthless. You can always add it later.

What was the quote for? Which website package did they quote you?

I'm curious why Quotit does not publish the price list for their products. Do they do the pricing of their products differently for different agents? Wouldn't it be wise to publish a price list, if in fact, their products are competively priced?

that was just for the quoting link no website

I've researched both companies and I'll choose Norvax when time comes for me to get a quoting engine. Although, both are excellent candidates for quoting online.

What I have been told by someone internally from a prominent carrier here in CA is that their top producers use Norvax. I have checked out there demo and with the brokeroffice service they have it's pretty good. I haven't seen a demo of quotit yet, so maybe I shouldn't be talking.

Having a background in information technology I see Norvax as a stronger company in automating your sales online. I currently use a quoting tool offered for free by LISI Broker. They contract with health connect which gives me a specialized link to a quoting page. I simply have my website, shopyourowninsurance.com, take visitors to this page through an instant meta redirect. I wouldn't advise using their's.

Whether you choose Norvax or Quotit you'll have a great quoting engine. Use it for awhile and if you don't like it switch.

I use Quotit. Mark pushes Insurint

No contract with Quotit, unlike those other guys who like to lock you up for a year . . .

Rick (and perhaps others as well) tried Insurint and felt it was not quite ready for prime time.

A little birdy told me I should check the forums. Again, it's been to long. I have no excuse.

To answer this question, there have been some updates.
- Insurint is now much faster. This was the primary feedback we'd gotten and we have done a lot to improve our performance! Two agents this week told us we're even faster than the other guys.
- Insurint has taken care of a few other more minor things agents had told us about.
- We believe we are now "ready for prime time." In fact, we are now exclusively endorsed by the IHIAA, the premier association for independent agents. If you are an IHIAA member, you can get a special discount on Insurint.
- For a limited time, we have a great, low price: $49 setup and $49 per month for Insurint, and $69 per month for Insurint Pro. Unlimited carriers, unlimited quoting, unlimited states. We are also a different model- More intelligent and more agent driven than the arms-reach consumer-driven, website-dependent model (although our PRO version does also have a consumer quoting engine available). Please see
Insurint Packages and Carriers for details of our packages.
- We have LIVE demos daily- please see our demo schedule at: Insurint Demo & Video
- You can also watch a "canned" demonstration by visiting:
Quoting Video
- We actually DO have a contract now, and so do the other guys mentioned in this thread, but ours is 6 months as opposed to a year or two years (or 3 which comes with "$500 of free leads" which was what one vendor was offering).
While I'm trying not to "PUSH"... :) Feel free to email me here on the forum with any questions you may have.

Speeding up Insurint will certainly help. I dropped them mainly because they didn't include the better plans (my opinion) in California. Can't quote insurance here if I can't offer the Lumenos HSA plans.

In addition, their consumer interface which could be added to our websites...oh, what's the word...sucked!

Rick

Rick, hello. Always a pleasure.
In CA, we now have Anthem Lumenos 1500, 3000, and 5000 with both maternity and without maternity as well as many other Anthem plans in CA and of course all other states they operate.
I also appreciate the in-depth assessment of our consumer interface. Admittedly, we are not a front-office company. I believe the health sale is ideally driven by the agent, which is why we are more focused on our back-office with the full capabilities of Insurint. While our consumer interface has been improved since you had seen it (and one more BIG update to come), I think companies who sell agents a "web site and a dream" and tell them they can go out golfing and come back with 10 sales "without doing any work!" are doing a disservice to their customers. Then, in some cases, that same company stamps out literally 1000s of phony agent lead-collector web sites to grab any traffic the agent might otherwise hope for.
Our backoffice provides a web sharing tool which allows the agent to invite the consumer in, and show them the full comparative power of the backoffice tool. Our consumer quoting tool, part of our PRO package, exists primarily to provide agents a way to find out who is on their web site, and to give consumers a chance to see some quoting in exchange for their personal information- and while they wait for the agent to connect with them. I would not recommend, however that agents hang their hat on unassisted consumer quoting as an especially effective method of driving sales. Just my take. You're right to say, in your way, our consumer quoting did need improvement. All told, I still believe we have a great deal for agents- and a different model.

Thank you again for your constructive criticism, Rick. We have done what we could do to address your points in the last several months since you'd seen us.

Speeding up Insurint will certainly help. I dropped them mainly because they didn't include the better plans (my opinion) in California. Can't quote insurance here if I can't offer the Lumenos HSA plans.

In addition, their consumer interface which could be added to our websites...oh, what's the word...sucked!

Rick

Last edited:
Back