Concentration Camps for Us Old Folks in the Name of Protecting Us

CA has among the strictest gun laws and has the most deaths by gun and second most deaths by guns per capita

Like, I can't.. I've tried.. and I can't do it anymore.

California is the most populous state in the US. It makes sense the state has "more" mass shootings.

Like, in the most polite way I can say... You are what's wrong with Conservatives.

Mentioning Juneteenth or "Hood" shootings specifically speaks volumes about you.

But you completely ignore shootings like Dylan Roof, etc.

Goodbye Vic. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Like, I can't.. I've tried.. and I can't do it anymore.

California is the most populous state in the US. It makes sense the state has "more" mass shootings.

Like, in the most polite way I can say... You are what's wrong with Conservatives.

Mentioning Juneteenth or "Hood" shootings specifically speaks volumes about you.

But you completely ignore shootings like Dylan Roof, etc.

Goodbye Vic. Good luck in your future endeavors.

That's why I included Per Capita Duh

Mentioning Juneteenth or "Hood" shootings specifically speaks volumes about you

why its a fact an observation I didn't make it happen I didn't do it I just noticed this is what happened the day after all the shooting made the news in several cities

and that speaks volumes of Me what that I don't pretend it didn't happen?????

What you cant mention things that happen in the hood? like vegas what happens in the hood stays in the hood Shh don't let anyone know don't talk about it

Honestly don't get it

Yes and Many thousands every month in the most gun restrictive states

mc2y35bmh3v41.jpg

417 Americans died in mass shootings in 2019. That's less than died of diabetes in one day. McDonalds and Taco Bell kill more people on a good day. More people died by being punched or kicked to death than mass shootings. You've got roughly the same chance of being killed in a mass shooting than by a tree branch or hammer.

Homicides by murder weapon in the U.S. 2019 | Statista

Focusing on mass shootings and "assault weapons", whatever the hell those are, is to ignore mountains of information on what actually kills people, and focus on a molehill of risk because you saw it on the tv, or whatever the reason is.

Worried about all the white officers killing black and latino criminals? Guess what, usually the cop holding the gun that kills a black or latino criminal is, guess what, black or latino.

Many people don't enjoy hearing facts as they have already decided they have made up their minds.

Just keep watching the tv, they'll tell you how to think.

Last edited:
Gee I don't know where do most of these shooting happen Lot of children bday parties The junteenth parties summer BBQs in the hood Hmm

I would guess they are mostly illegal guns especially since you see similar trends in other gun restrictive states and cities like Chicago NY and NJ among others
Are you suggesting some company is illegally manufacturing guns now???? The fact is, all guns are legal, until they fall into the wrong hands, and even the right hands if somebody pisses them off.

Back