Consumer Facing Quote Engine for Medicare Supplements

Why are the palms of my hands hairy? :wideeyed::confused:

Uh, because you are a MONKEY

1c323fefd8c7422d7ca980908fa1512d--the-monkees-davy-jones.jpg

Chazm, are you sure about Humana's advancing on Med Supps? I reached out to my FMO and here's the response I received:

"You were wondering how the Humana Medsupp commission pay out. We found out from our rep that they recently changed from paying agents a 9 month advance to paying as-earned. This change went into eff for polices written after 5/1/18. They pay annually for the first year and monthly starting year two."

And the commissions are 18% for OE and OW as well in most states which is low...

This may just be my contract, which if so, stinks. And if they are only paying as earned then I'm not writing them.

"You were wondering how the Humana Medsupp commission pay out. We found out from our rep that they recently changed from paying agents a 9 month advance to paying as-earned. This change went into eff for polices written after 5/1/18. They pay annually for the first year and monthly starting year two."

And the commissions are 18% for OE and OW as well in most states which is low...

Which is it? As earned or they pay annually the first year.

I wrote a policy after may 1, effective June 1 and got advanced 12 months. And at 20% for a T65 plan N, I can’t conplain.

See attached

Attachments

• 4E87FC06-F393-4427-8C30-7E201F545266.jpeg
    4E87FC06-F393-4427-8C30-7E201F545266.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 7
Someone at my FMO (not my sales manager) replied yesterday and gave me bad information. It appears she copied and pasted it from one of their docs. I just called and got it straightened it out. Whew!

They do pay Med Supps advanced, then as earned after nine months.

Back