Contacatability is awful

I stopped buying leads. I started doing what Edward Jones does. Door to Door. I 1st go to my property assessor's site and pull from a community area I want to work in. (FREE) Then I would write a letter that stands out from anyone. Not a dear bob I'm a life insurance agent, but rather a letter that just had the why life reasons on it. I mail it to them with my rack card which is the size of an envelope. I mail it off to 25 people. The same 25 people will get this mailer every week for a month. I then go to their home and ask them if they received my mailer and show them my rack card. I bring a door hanger with some candy and a brochure and a gimme gift. I ask them for an appointment. When I come back for the appointment, I'll bring muffins or cookies. While they eat my muffins, they will listen to my presentation. Because I'm an Independent Agent, I have many life companies to offer. My companies will write overweight people and folks who are on certain meds, affordably.

It's a bit more work, but less money spent and I get more sales. 25 people a month, 8-13 people sold per month.

Back