Critique My Telemarketing Script Please

I was playing with the cold calling remark. Cold calling absolutely works and works quite well. That doesn't means it's everyone's cup of tea.

One think life has over health is everyone is a prospect.

Thank you! Yea, I was thinking you was joking with the cold calling comment but, it been one of those days and my assumptions have been called in question!:D

Basically I don't know. I tend to lean towards small business owners, self employed.

I really like the flyer

This is what you should do, if you are out to sell to the BO or SE. Go down to your library and use the reference desk and books they have there, basically those that has business listings and all kinds of good information or that may be online, if so you can do it at your computer. Or you can use "Go Leads" at $9.95 monthly.

Call the BO's and SE's and ask them if they are interested in receiving information regarding there Life Insurance and/or Disability. Now I do everything locally, so you simply hand deliver them the information and go for the appointment! You can use a "Letter of Introduction", a flyer like that which was posted and brochures about the products you like and think can help them.

This is about as easy as it gets.

Or you can pick out neighborhoods that you think is solid middle class families and up and simply pass out a flyer like the one posted. Now how you distribute the flyer is numerous. Some like flyers mailed other like the idea of doorhangers.

How about a lead in with DI? Has anyone tried that?

"Hi, this is Pad with American Liberty Financial. I specialize in protecting families from financial disaster. If you were hurt tomorrow, how long can you afford to go without a paycheck?"

How about a lead in with DI? Has anyone tried that?

"Hi, this is Pad with American Liberty Financial. I specialize in protecting families from financial disaster. If you were hurt tomorrow, how long can you afford to go without a paycheck?"

As soon as they hear "financial" - you're done. They shut down and don't hear anything else you say.

Bad conotation, just like "insurance".

Gotta leave it out at the beginning. Call it "ALF"...

"insurance" is a four letter word to clients - hence my agency's name is "maryland health plans."

"Plan" is my word of choice - "do you have a group plan or individual?"

Back