CRM update 12-19-2019

PaulieD

Super Genius
OK,
I'm going to be getting into Medicare along with my existing FE business.
I've been told a CRM would be helpful. I am old school currently, leads, folders etc.
I've searched and read about most that has been posted here.
Anything new or heavily favored by insurance agents here currently??
Looking for something basic, no need for a million bells and whistles.

How would you like a CRM that also tracked your T65s automatically, created dial lists in navigational order and, oh yeah, came with a navigation software?

The One Card System

OCS Starter Kit: Planner Edition

Everyone will think I'm nuts but it's all I ever used and it worked great. No kidding I even used it to run a small trucking company. LOL It's low cost and low/no tech, but it works.

They have software that goes hand in hand with OCS, but I never used it.

Alberstein Consulting - Alberstein CAM Report

The One Card System

OCS Starter Kit: Planner Edition

Everyone will think I'm nuts but it's all I ever used and it worked great. No kidding I even used it to run a small trucking company. LOL It's low cost and low/no tech, but it works.

They have software that goes hand in hand with OCS, but I never used it.

Alberstein Consulting - Alberstein CAM Report
I've always done something similar...before I ever heard of the OCS system.

kgmom219 and Life Hawk use the OCS system. I believe LH uses the software...not sure about mom.

How would you like a CRM that also tracked your T65s automatically, created dial lists in navigational order and, oh yeah, came with a navigation software? It also functions as a appointment setter (Portuguese only, but hope to add English early 2020), also files and shreds sensitive documents. And... makes coffe!

Dang... I want one. Do they come in green?;)

Back