CRM update 12-19-2019

I've always done something similar...before I ever heard of the OCS system.

kgmom219 and Life Hawk use the OCS system. I believe LH uses the software...not sure about mom.

The reason why you guys use it is because you are smart. Mass Mutual has used it forever, that's where I used it. I'm lucky they made me use it!! New York Life, Met Life and of course Northwestern used it. It works very well and it's simple. It's the most used CRM in history, buy the most major companies.

I always think do not try to reinvent the wheel, just use a known product that works and is low cost. The other good thing is there are no never ending monthly fees. I hate never ending monthly fees!! That's why 90% of the American people are broke, too many monthly payments. LOL

Check out ZenDesk Sell if Josh doesn't fess up
Looks like this was the old Base. I know others used to use the old version...others like Josh.
But now Josh uses one that is apparently Google proof.

Josh how about a link? Right now it is all heresay and opinion:D
We need some clear cut facts.

The reason why you guys use it is because you are smart. Mass Mutual has used it forever, that's where I used it. I'm lucky they made me use it!! New York Life, Met Life and of course Northwestern used it. It works very well and it's simple. It's the most used CRM in history, buy the most major companies.

I always think do not try to reinvent the wheel, just use a known product that works and is low cost. The other good thing is there are no never ending monthly fees. I hate never ending monthly fees!! That's why 90% of the American people are broke, too many monthly payments. LOL

I use the system as well. The electronic version works well and simple.

Back