CUL - Dental Vision Health - Selling Experience?

Since we're talking about it - I just e-mailed my upline because I called in to Manhattan/CUL and it was like talking to a brick wall trying to get my question answered.

When a doc won't do the claim and it's left to the client to manually submit the claim, it's not clear how they should do it. On their site, there are four forms under the "claim forms" heading. The first and third look like options - but which one should they use?

https://www.manhattanlife.com/Contract-Policy-holders/Claim-Forms/Dental-Vision-Hearing

I can see a senior getting aggravated over manually submitting the claim.

Also, thank you everyone for letting me know that 40% is low. If street is 45%, then I need to go back and see about getting bumped up. Not that 5% is that big of a deal... but.

It could be 40%. I said 45% off of my memory.

Did you get a card in the mail? I don't even know how to call customer service with them lol

It could be 40%. I said 45% off of my memory.

Did you get a card in the mail? I don't even know how to call customer service with them lol

I think street is 40? But I know that's a part of another heated thread...where street was a bit higher, im not sure where that discussion ended..

Customer service number I have saved in my phone is for all Manhattan companies including CUL 800 669 9030

I think street is 40? But I know that's a part of another heated thread...where street was a bit higher, im not sure where that discussion ended..

Customer service number I have saved in my phone is for all Manhattan companies including CUL 800 669 9030

This thread talks about the plan and claims.. Also has a reference by the monkey that street was lowered to 40% because of Chris Westfall complaining to CUL about people offering higher..

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/senior-insurance-forum/senior-dental-vision-plan-t77872.html

Thanks hombre .

I'm at 55%. That is what the real street level is...seriously

Used my CUL for the first time and it was rather easy. When I went to the dentist I asked for a detailed bill and I already have UHC’s dental plan with Free cleanings.

With my $100 deductible with CUL I wasn’t even sure if that was towards a cleaning as well.

But I went on to their website and on the main page I uploaded my bill. A few weeks later they sent me a check for $109. Not too bad

Used my CUL for the first time and it was rather easy. When I went to the dentist I asked for a detailed bill and I already have UHC’s dental plan with Free cleanings.

With my $100 deductible with CUL I wasn’t even sure if that was towards a cleaning as well.

But I went on to their website and on the main page I uploaded my bill. A few weeks later they sent me a check for $109. Not too bad

So you have both? UHC and CUL?

Back