CUL - Dental Vision Health - Selling Experience?

DVH may not feel worth it, but I'm telling you, I get the most leads & contact requests from seniors interested in it. Prospects will even end up on our FMO site because they were Googling DVH insurance. In general, seniors have a huge interest in DVH, especially since Medicare leaves you high and dry.

IMHO, it may seem like a bad deal/bad commission, but if it's a way to get prospects interested in you, you could see it as an opportunity.

DVH may not feel worth it, but I'm telling you, I get the most leads & contact requests from seniors interested in it. Prospects will even end up on our FMO site because they were Googling DVH insurance. In general, seniors have a huge interest in DVH, especially since Medicare leaves you high and dry.

IMHO, it may seem like a bad deal/bad commission, but if it's a way to get prospects interested in you, you could see it as an opportunity.
At up to 50% first year and 5%+ lifetime renewals, I don't see it a bad deal on commission.. Certainly worth the 10 minute presentation if I just can convince myself, they will be happy with it in the long run.

At up to 50% first year and 5%+ lifetime renewals, I don't see it a bad deal on commission.. Certainly worth the 10 minute presentation if I just can convince myself, they will be happy with it in the long run.

Oh definitely. I'm just saying that even if it doesn't seem like fantastic commission compared to other products, it's worth it to take those leads seriously, because you can always cross-sell your main products. We honestly don't write a ton of it, but the interest is definitely there.

I rarely do one and bring it up even less. But it doesn’t hurt to have it. I should actually bring it up more often as I’m wrapping up.

Back