CUNA Mutual Group acquires Assurant’s global prearranged funeral and final expense business

Does Am Memorial take DE ?
I was told by a lady who took out a policy with an Orca agent out of Louisville KY she used DE to pay for it.
Maybe they have an exclusive deal with them ?
Are they owned by Amerilife ?

With my contract no de allowed . Few people know it but some older am am contracts allow the agents to take de cards . My friend can . It was grandfathered in and no new agents can . I just had 2 de policys 16 and 20 months old nsf with bad cards . They pay out like $4 a month . I tried calling and left message . No call back .

Orca leads with American Memorial,then Am Am and RNA.

Are they on a 160%-170% with American Memorial? Do they have an exclusive contract that lets them take DE ?

I’m at a contract well above 120 street . I have no idea what there contract is . But I’m sure it’s super high . I have no idea if they have de ability . I know the orca agents drive 200-500 miles most weeks to work arrives were there’s leads . It might be 2 states over . They stay in hotel rooms . Sucky life to do that every week. They only added rna and am am the last 12 months . The reason I know is my friend stole one of their top agents and he got am am and rna with him . They then inticed him to come back and orca picked those CO’s up . Orca’s like Lincoln heritage , senior life , senior select and family first . They all drink the rah rah koolaid

I think JD runs into them. He probably replaces their business.
Why do they work such a great distance from Louisville?
Seems like you could get plenty of cards between Kentucky and Indiana?
Do they furnish the leads ?
That’s a sure fire way to crash and burn with those work habits.

I think JD runs into them. He probably replaces their business.
Why do they work such a great distance from Louisville?
Seems like you could get plenty of cards between Kentucky and Indiana?
Do they furnish the leads ?
That’s a sure fire way to crash and burn with those work habits.
Their agents call me fairly often looking for leads. They do have a strange model where no agent has a “lead territory” they just tend to recruit agents that want to work out on the road and just hit the road every Monday. There are guys out there that prefer to do that rather than be at home every night.

Their agents call me fairly often looking for leads. They do have a strange model where no agent has a “lead territory” they just tend to recruit agents that want to work out on the road and just hit the road every Monday. There are guys out there that prefer to do that rather than be at home every night.
If you're away from home, you'll work more hours.....or party more. I did that for a few years when I 1st started in the early 70's. It gets old.

If you're away from home, you'll work more hours.....or party more. I did that for a few years when I 1st started in the early 70's. It gets old.
Yes. To me it makes for less stable agents. Probably fun for young single guys. Not great as you get older and more mature.

Back