CUNA Mutual Group acquires Assurant’s global prearranged funeral and final expense business

Your not doing your job JD!!! Lol .On the video he says 4 guys will make $1 mil between them . That dude sounds like a cheese cake . All those guys wether Lincoln or senior life the same . My friend in Indiana replaces them like crazy . Those guys travel 4-10 hrs and stay in hotels for 3-4 nights every week .

Your not doing your job JD!!! Lol .On the video he says 4 guys will make $1 mil between them . That dude sounds like a cheese cake . All those guys wether Lincoln or senior life the same . My friend in Indiana replaces them like crazy . Those guys travel 4-10 hrs and stay in hotels for 3-4 nights every week .

yes. That’s their model. Churn and burn. I don’t know if travel is required but it seems they all do.

they used to be Securus.

pimp AmMem as their primary company.

Does Am Memorial take DE ?
I was told by a lady who took out a policy with an Orca agent out of Louisville KY she used DE to pay for it.
Maybe they have an exclusive deal with them ?
Are they owned by Amerilife ?

Latest posts

Back