Customized Quotes Lee

To those using Lee's leads:

Do you find the health of these prospects to be any different/better on average than your DM prospects?

If you don't close at least 3 outta 4 of these leads then you are doing something terribly wrong

i have written 2 Gi apps, enough to pay for a good chunk of my leads, otherwise a good health mix. My older, 75+, have actually been in better health than most, maybe because they are active, alert and on the net (facebook). Leads seem to go in cycles, first you get the low hanging fruit, then you continue to work the field for those that take a little more work.

To those using Lee's leads:

Do you find the health of these prospects to be any different/better on average than your DM prospects?

I have just recently started buying leads. More out of curiosity and being bored with working the desk. I am only doing my local county on these so as not to get to many. I am getting FE healthy as well as standard healthy people mostly. Yesterday was my second GI deal.

Incomes have been from SSI to middle income. They are not the FE market since they have computers, cell phones, can text and are asking for information on Life Insurance. My people.

Like the internet leads i have worked getting them to answer the phone is hit and miss. Some will answer email and text immediately.

The other thing I noticed is the people are receptive to my more consultive style and are easier with referrals. Delivered two yesterday, at the first home was asked to please write three of their kids, grandkids and one Aunt. At the second asked to quote a daughter and her kid. They are asking me if I will help, not me asking for a referral.

Considering I have spent maybe $250. (Last year ) in leads in the last 10 years the price per lead seemed high. However, Lee has sprinkled in some freebies and a hassle free return policy. I have a bunch of unused lead credits and some free DM drops that need to be used so I will be able to compare those soon.

I am only responding on the Lee leads I am not comparing them to any others since I do not buy any others.

What do you guys think of this idea?

I feel that the General Health question on my form doesn't provide a lot of value. What about changing it to "Best Time to Call" and doing a standard morning, noon, evening, any setup?

Although most times I am already telling them twice they will be called, I think one more layer couldn't hurt and at this point they physically had to select an option.

I figure it's worth a test run if nothing else. Thoughts?

What do you guys think of this idea? I feel that the General Health question on my form doesn't provide a lot of value. What about changing it to "Best Time to Call" and doing a standard morning, noon, evening, any setup? Although most times I am already telling them twice they will be called, I think one more layer couldn't hurt and at this point they physically had to select an option. I figure it's worth a test run if nothing else. Thoughts?

Like you said, it couldn't hurt. I didn't like it when I asked those questions for telemarketing leads. Because I almost felt like I had to call between those times. But I got over that real quick, and paid it no attention. They probably forget the thing said her check that box off on the Internet lead anyway. But like you said it will let them know again that they're getting called and it will help us to know when they're usually available.

I feel that the General Health question on my form doesn't provide a lot of value. What about changing it to "Best Time to Call" and doing a standard morning, noon, evening, any setup?

Although most times I am already telling them twice they will be called, I think one more layer couldn't hurt and at this point they physically had to select an option.

A test could not hurt. I do like that they know we are calling and why. I do not mind the health questions as I think it implys that we can and do write many pre existing conditions.

I think I like the general health question better. If you do times give an option of any.

Back