Customized Quotes Lee

Same here. My lead quality has picked up immensely. I actually had one person email Lee asking when I would give them a call. If I'm not mistaken, he sent his info in on Sunday and called Lee on Monday. So huge difference. Not to mention my ROI has made a complete turnaround.

Same here. The first batch or two not great. After the updates they are much better. I only have one County so they are trickling in which is great for me as these are only fillers for me.

I have talked to a couple other agents that have the same results.

Same here. My lead quality has picked up immensely. I actually had one person email Lee asking when I would give them a call. If I'm not mistaken, he sent his info in on Sunday and called Lee on Monday. So huge difference. Not to mention my ROI has made a complete turnaround.

it's funny but my experience has been the opposite. My ROI overall is very high. Since the change, I've only received 3 leads and all of them have had a great deal of bogus info. Wrong phone numbers, incomplete names, bad or unchecked email addresses.

This is a very small sample size but my experience was better under the previous system. I'm also pulling from 4 counties.

it's funny but my experience has been the opposite. My ROI overall is very high. Since the change, I've only received 3 leads and all of them have had a great deal of bogus info. Wrong phone numbers, incomplete names, bad or unchecked email addresses. This is a very small sample size but my experience was better under the previous system. I'm also pulling from 4 counties.

Lee will give credits on stuff like that. Very reasonable guy.

Volume is now leveling out to where it should be guys (and a gal or two). It took a while but I've finally mastered the mobile phone/tablet market so that helped increase volume substantially as many people in this market use their personal device as opposed to sitting down at the PC.

The past 7-10 days have just gotten better and better and for most of my customers it should begin to be a more steady stream reflective of your area's population.

Thank you for all of the patience and help along the way! It was frankly quite stressful but it takes a lot of time to gather the data needed to make the appropriate adjustments

Volume is now leveling out to where it should be guys (and a gal or two). It took a while but I've finally mastered the mobile phone/tablet market so that helped increase volume substantially as many people in this market use their personal device as opposed to sitting down at the PC.

The past 7-10 days have just gotten better and better and for most of my customers it should begin to be a more steady stream reflective of your area's population.

Thank you for all of the patience and help along the way! It was frankly quite stressful but it takes a lot of time to gather the data needed to make the appropriate adjustments

Even I can sell these. Best lead I have ever worked hands down. Thanks Lee!

Last edited:
Back