Debit Agent - Killed In The Field . . .

Sawed off 12? I think we've outgrown that...

Box of assorted goodies that you'd appreciate underneath a false bottom in the console. Trigger pens with knock gas, lemon grenades, auto knives, etc.

I definitely like your toys. I still have a sawed off double that I occasionally play with. I keep it just in case I see an ad looking for someone to ride shotgun on a stagecoach. :twitchy:

sig in ankle holster, colt mustang in back, zip gun taped to left forearm when wearing long sleeves and a colt python custom 8" in the glove compartment. If the robbers over take me, exploding cigars and poison whiskey.

The Mustang Pocket Lite is a fast little gun when in condition 1.

just in the paper, yesterday in pa, up in the pocono's.. man fires warning shot at jehovah witnesses... he said he comes from a real christian family... yah right.. the wife doesn't have any money , to bail him you.... hello...

Peeps walking around packing in the hood in south georgia, better - 1: be quick, and 2: be lucky - cause you may get whooped and your gun jacked.

sounds as bad as newark nj. i have a friend, he drives a car carrier. he was unloading at a dealer on a saturday afternoon this past august. he was robbed at gun point, he fought back, was shoot in the leg. no health insurance or workers comp.. when i heard about it, i looked it up in the star ledger.. they said 5 people were shoot over the weekend. one article for 5 separated shootings... stay out of newark nj...

Most of the business I've written over the past 10 to 15 years has been in the Newark and surrounding areas...Tough to get a carry permit in NJ, though...Starting to wonder if it's worth it with the recent rash of murders here...

How do you guys like the Glock compacts? I have a second generation 17...

The 17 an excellent hand gun. I have shot the Glock compacts and for me they are a little big and bulky for concealed carry. I want to be able to carry in my front pocket if I need to. Either the Kahr PM 9 or Kahr MK 40 allow me to do that.

Jacqueline's Kahr PM 9 is a 9mm.

Length O/A:
5.42"
Height: 4.0"
Slide Width: .90"
Weight: Pistol 14 ounces empty and holds 7 rounds. Kahr's are renowned for their incredibly smooth trigger and quality workmanship.. It can be purchased for a little over $600 if you get a good deal.

If one can't put the bad guy down in 7 shots...

How do you guys like the Glock compacts? I have a second generation 17...

I rarely, rarely, rarely carry the 26. It is a 9mm and I prefer the firepower of the .45 cal. My Glock 30 shoots way better than the Glock 26. The compact feels good to hold and doesn't feel too small, especially with the extension on the mag.

Back